Pages:
Author

Topic: Received a payment with low fees, stuck already for 3,5 days now - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 101
~
The image looks blurry but can you provide the transaction  id for further clearance  on issue or are you aware of the transaction  fee using  for the transaction??

13cbbbaa8575e7e596505d1318418d2cd7d595d2c92e1525ef1ab75cfa5cc556
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
But realistically, how long can it take?

Right now no crystal ball will be able to tell you, it might be till the weekend or two months.
It's a small tx, you have no unconfirmed parents it seems, so you could either try to accelerate it (not that I recommend it) or do a CPFP transaction, which would be way cheaper.
You have a guide on CPFP here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5285192

Ps, for anyone wondering, here is the tx:

https://mempool.space/tx/13cbbbaa8575e7e596505d1318418d2cd7d595d2c92e1525ef1ab75cfa5cc556
The fee used is too low acording to the current mempool status. The transaction could say longer up to 14 days before nodes drop them or it could be purged if the fee increases further.

Since you are using Electrum you could do CPFP for faster confirmation.

Well yes but I did not send this payment to myself. It came from an external party and I have no control over their actions.
Can I still do something then to speed it up?

And what does "nodes drop them" mean? Does this mean it gets returned to sender?
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
~
The image looks blurry but can you provide the transaction  id for further clearance  on issue or are you aware of the transaction  fee using  for the transaction??
But to answer your question, it won't  stay unconfirmed  forever  it will only sit there till the mempool  is less congested  to the extent of accepting  your transaction  fee as prior , could be days,week or even months it depends
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
The fee used is too low acording to the current mempool status. The transaction could say longer up to 14 days before nodes drop them or it could be purged if the fee increases further.

Since you are using Electrum you could do CPFP for faster confirmation.
Hello,

Any experts here who can shed their light on this case? I received this payment about 3,5 days ago and it's still unconfirmed.
Should I be worried that it might stay unconfirmed forever or will it for sure be confirmed sooner or later? But realistically, how long can it take?

Here is a screenshot of the transaction:

Pages:
Jump to: