Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 29. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 06, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
congratulations on your first reap.
I remember the first time that i got my reward. It is very heavens ordained and that time I really need that money because it is Christmas time. I was waiting for that token exchange for almost 3 months and at that time I was ready to quit waiting until suddenly the coin hits exchange. Oh well, it was indeed a merry christmas for me.
You are lucky, you sold crypto before dip  Grin Congratulations, what a pitty that I am still holding my useless coins and I still believe that oneday I will be a millionaire Cheesy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 06:19:01 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
congratulations on your first reap.
I remember the first time that i got my reward. It is very heavens ordained and that time I really need that money because it is Christmas time. I was waiting for that token exchange for almost 3 months and at that time I was ready to quit waiting until suddenly the coin hits exchange. Oh well, it was indeed a merry christmas for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
Very nice guy with its positive thinking. yea, the reward from bounty may be varied depending on some factors including the token allocations and its participants numbers. However, I also have ever only got around $2 and I couldn't get it in my wallet. That was an awesome experience that made me to become stronger and smarter in choosing the bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 06, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Congrats to you. You are very lucky that the bounty campaign you've joined does not turn to be a scam.
My first every bounty I received is not that much also. I got 3000 BQX (now ethos) worth $300 the time a traded it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
I received the first bounty prize I used for my daily needs and also my bounty prize for the rest of my savings for other purposes, working in the bounty campaign must be patient and also wait a long time to get the token that will enter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
I just remember that my first bounty reward was worth .02 BTC but just invested it again to some coins. I also received a bounty reward worth $500 before and I think that's my largest for my bounty hunting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
My first receipt of the reward for the bounty campaign was about $ 100, but I did not immediately sell and then only 50 turned out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
I never join bounty before, just join airdrop. But now, i want to become bounty hunter. Hope everything is good !
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 06, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
It's not about the amount of money but the fruit of your job doing the bounty, most of us are finding great campaigns who can delivered and succeed from this business, being part of that project even in a small task can help them to survive and be known from this industry, congrats and enjoy your first reward and keep working with great managers so you can earn more.
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
Yes, the first bount I won was $500, and I am very happy.
Now I am fully committed to the cryptocurrency, spending 5 hours a day on the cryptocurrency, in addition to learning is to participate in the bounty mission. I need to work harder to get more rewards. I will always do this.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 06, 2018, 04:30:45 AM
From abounty reward i haven't received a reward that exceed a hundred dollar coins because maybe i only have a little amount of followers both on twitter and Facebook and my first signature campaign is not gonna pay us because it's from needmoney bounty and it is not reaching the soft cap well i just need to move on about it and find another bounty to join.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

My first bounty is even more than that. However reasonable because the bounty at this time and it used to be so different. It is a pretty good achievement. don't stop with the results of it because there are still many areas which could give results greater than that obtained at this time. keep learning and trying to find the best bounty with the next big results.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
Nice that even though the number was just $10, if I personally remain grateful and passion in working because I had forgotten how many first prizes of the campaign.
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 04:24:30 AM
You know, man, I don't want to blow your confidence, I know that you are very excited about getting the first bounty reward, but I want to tell you the reality, the reality is that my first bounty reward is worth 500 dollars. And I still feel less, I think we should be able to get more, we should always be full of fighting spirit, ambitious to face, the reality is cruel, 10 dollars is really too little
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 06, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

actually you can do other things in this industry and not only get stuck in a bounty campaign, I just want to suggest that you should start looking for knowledge from a lot of reading and discussing in this forum. Crypto trading and investment can bring you more results.
Activity: 108
August 06, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
I had forgotten the first time I got a reward from the bounty, which obviously was when I received it quite a bit because after that I was very excited about participating in the bounty campaign. it was a great start for you friends to keep up the spirit to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 165
August 06, 2018, 03:55:00 AM
it's really nice to get the first reward from bounty, I hope this can be the motivation you need to keep the spirit in the crypto world steeped
Activity: 25
August 06, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
Yes $10 is very less but I now as it is frist time it is worth and everyone made something as first of his life is amassing...it is not for bounty it is for life..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 06, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
I hope many people like you who can be grateful whatever the results are because crypto is unpredictable, if we are diligent and tenacious it is not worried about little results because the results never betray the process so if you follow a lot of projects without cheating it will be very appreciated and feels like getting the right pay is very happy. I like your greatness, sir Wink
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 06, 2018, 03:06:31 AM
the first time I get rewards bounty, I only get about $30 only. But I'm very happy, because it's the first result. If present, the result could've been a lot more. Due account has also rank go up one level.
Pages:
Jump to: