Pages:
Author

Topic: Recent comments from RealSolid on MCXnow!! - page 2. (Read 3174 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 14, 2013, 03:27:26 AM
all this buzz about MCXNow is good though, there never has been as much talk about this exchange as there is now.

I have invested in the exchange, i believe in this exchange, and i'm making money while sleeping & not even trading on this exchange.

Is it much? No, not yet. Can it become much? Well, i hope so.

Could i be proven wrong in the end? Why the hell not?

It's life people, get over it.

Probably the most generalized statement of an exchange/stock share ever. "it's life..."  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
September 14, 2013, 03:02:13 AM
all this buzz about MCXNow is good though, there never has been as much talk about this exchange as there is now.

I have invested in the exchange, i believe in this exchange, and i'm making money while sleeping & not even trading on this exchange.

Is it much? No, not yet. Can it become much? Well, i hope so.

Could i be proven wrong in the end? Why the hell not?

It's life people, get over it.
legendary
September 14, 2013, 02:45:35 AM

Can anyone here speak on current total of mcxFEE shares?

How do you prevent RS from creating more shares thus diluting the value of existing shares?

RS promises not to dilute the underlying structure (OS) of his shares, which is as follows:

There are a total of 100,000 fee shares, each representing .001% of the total exchange fees
- 5,000 are tradable on the mcxfee/btc exchange pair. (so there is a 5000 "float")
- 25,000 are issued to to an interest payment system so that 25% of fees are distributed to members as interest on their deposits.
- 70,000 are issued to realsolid.

At any point, realsolid could dip into the 70,000 shares the he holds and put them on the market or pre-sell them on a forum before they go live on the market. Itll most likely be a chunk of 5,000 at a time. This wouldn't dilute or change the amount of fees that each share earns. However, it would dilute the speculative mcxfee/btc exchange pair by changing the float from 5,000 to 10,000/etc and might collapse the bubble that it's in.

Basically the OS wont be diluted but the float will.

In terms of supply, you have to take RS' word he wont create more shares than are supposed to exist? No thanks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 14, 2013, 02:07:53 AM

How do you prevent RS from creating more shares thus diluting the value of existing shares?

RS promises not to dilute the underlying structure (OS) of his shares, which is as follows:

There are a total of 100,000 fee shares, each representing .001% of the total exchange fees
- 5,000 are tradable on the mcxfee/btc exchange pair. (so there is a 5000 "float")
- 25,000 are issued to to an interest payment system so that 25% of fees are distributed to members as interest on their deposits.
- 70,000 are issued to realsolid.

At any point, realsolid could dip into the 70,000 shares the he holds and put them on the market or pre-sell them on a forum before they go live on the market. Itll most likely be a chunk of 5,000 at a time. This wouldn't dilute or change the amount of fees that each share earns. However, it would dilute the speculative mcxfee/btc exchange pair by changing the float from 5,000 to 10,000/etc and might collapse the bubble that it's in.

Basically the OS wont be diluted but the float will.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
September 14, 2013, 02:04:22 AM
The site is not about fee shares.  You can take it or leave the fee shares.   It is an amazing exchange, come check it out and see for yourself.

No one has ever lost a single coin or had their account locked, or couldn't withdraw their coins at mcxnow.

I don't think anyone was withdrawing coins when his "un-DDoSable" exchange was down due to, well, being DDoS'ed a couple of weeks ago.

~BCX~
Activity: 622
www.cryptobetfair.com
September 14, 2013, 02:03:02 AM
The site is not about fee shares.  You can take it or leave the fee shares.   It is an amazing exchange, come check it out and see for yourself.

No one has ever lost a single coin or had their account locked, or couldn't withdraw their coins at mcxnow.

I have and honestly I don't really care to use it.

but i have been waiting for you.  i miss you  Cry
legendary
September 14, 2013, 02:00:40 AM

I have and honestly I don't really care to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
September 14, 2013, 01:44:24 AM
Is that the same guy who walked off with 250 BTC donations for some scamcoin he was going to make then again just recently ran off with donations for a GPU primecoin miner?

-MarkM-

As far as I can tell MicroCash was never finished.

I also read somewhere on this forum that RS is claiming his 250 BTC get got was stolen from his wallet.

I can't say for sure if that is true or not.

Just had a thread back and forth with a Realsolid sockie rlh. There is little doubt that Realsolid/Coinhunter/rlh and Notyep are all indeed RS.

Yes Realsolid, the ultra genius C++ coder and  crypto security god had his wallet stolen with 250 BTC, then went dark for a few months and left all the donors hanging about Microcash. He never finished it claiming he simply lost interest after his BTC was stolen. Not surprisingly everyone associated with Microcash has vanished except of course, the RS sockies.

A few months after all of it died down, up pops mcxNOW and here we are.

~BCX~

info thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mcxnow-fee-shares-cryptocurrency-daily-earnings-264182
Activity: 622
www.cryptobetfair.com
September 14, 2013, 01:42:44 AM

legendary
September 14, 2013, 01:17:34 AM
Is that the same guy who walked off with 250 BTC donations for some scamcoin he was going to make then again just recently ran off with donations for a GPU primecoin miner?

-MarkM-

As far as I can tell MicroCash was never finished.

I also read somewhere on this forum that RS is claiming his 250 BTC get got was stolen from his wallet.

I can't say for sure if that is true or not.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
September 14, 2013, 01:15:42 AM

-MarkM-
legendary
September 14, 2013, 01:12:07 AM
"realsolid: in 6 months time you could be making $1/day per share

realsolid: chuck999: the next generation of cryptocurrencies are about to hit, exciting times

ealsolid: hard to put realistic expectations on what will happen when you see bitcoin rise 25x in 5 months

chuck999: RS: let's add another coin..
ealsolid: chuck: indeed, im going to stop yapping and do some code "

You put two and two together.. Where do you think the fee share prices will be when the new coins show up..

http://www.mcxnow.com 

Load up!!

He could be right, but given his past track record on this forum he probably shouldn't be making those types of statements.

I'm still shocked how many people send funds to his exchange.

Huh                         

What's the history here?

Here is where you need to start. Coinhunter = realsolid

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinhunter-34967
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 14, 2013, 01:10:33 AM

realsolid: chuck999: the next generation of cryptocurrencies are about to hit, exciting times

ealsolid: hard to put realistic expectations on what will happen when you see bitcoin rise 25x in 5 months

You put two and two together.. Where do you think the fee share prices will be when the new coins show up..

Load up!!

He could be right, but given his past track record on this forum he probably shouldn't be making those types of statements.

Huh                         

What's the history here?
legendary
September 14, 2013, 01:07:26 AM
Prior to the update, mcxnow was doing an average of $300 volume per day. There has been a lot of new volume since the update during the past 3 days in mcxfee (which only generates fees in one direction) and litecoin. This volume may die down. But lets be very generous and say that the exchange has achieved 133% instant growth and now generates an average of $800 volume per day  . Fair?

Now each mcxfee share earn's its owner .001% of fees per day. There is a popular misconception that the percentage is .01% but it's actually .001%.

So currently each fee share earns $800 * .00001 = $.008 per day.

To grow to $1 per day, the revenue must grow by a factor of $1/$.008 = 125

Therefore, the exchange and/or btc must grow by 12,500% to meet this projection (on top of sustaining the 133% of instant growth it just may have saw)...

Well I wish RealSolid the best of luck in acheiving 12,500% growth in 6 months.

stop with the realism! buy shares!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 14, 2013, 01:01:12 AM
Prior to the update, mcxnow was doing an average of $300 volume per day. There has been a lot of new volume since the update during the past 3 days in mcxfee (which only generates fees in one direction) and litecoin. This volume may die down. But lets be very generous and say that the exchange has achieved 133% instant growth and now generates an average of $800 volume per day  . Fair?

Now each mcxfee share earn's its owner .001% of fees per day. There is a popular misconception that the percentage is .01% but it's actually .001%.

Therefore, the exchange and/or btc must grow by 12,500% to meet this projection (on top of sustaining the 133% of instant growth it just may have saw)...

stop with the realism! buy shares!
Activity: 728
September 14, 2013, 12:10:41 AM

legendary
September 14, 2013, 12:05:42 AM
Where have you been the last day or so... His McxFee shares are the hottest thing there is in crypto right now!!  It's made people 5X in returns in just a couple of days!  don't miss out.

Load up!!

Huh                         

Posts like the one you just made above are usually around where the bubble pops.

Not everyone can get rich as your statement seems to imply.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 13, 2013, 11:45:45 PM
Where have you been the last day or so... His McxFee shares are the hottest thing there is in crypto right now!!  It's made people 5X in returns in just a couple of days!  don't miss out.

Load up!!

Huh                         
legendary
September 13, 2013, 11:39:38 PM

Load up!!

Huh                         
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 13, 2013, 11:35:25 PM
+1
Pages:
Jump to: