Pages:
Author

Topic: Recent ICO's Finished with best future - page 2. (Read 366 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 06:29:23 AM
The recent ICO i think will show significant gains in Q1 and Q2 2018 is $HDG or Hedge token. It has a great team, vivid community with some institutional investors, low marketcap and a great product to develop and implement. It is listed on hitbtc, etherdelta, yobit and it is waiting for binance. Always DYOR.

Interesting project just went through it for like 10 min will look into it more, can you let me know the the ICO price of it was ?
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
The recent ICO i think will show significant gains in Q1 and Q2 2018 is $HDG or Hedge token. It has a great team, vivid community with some institutional investors, low marketcap and a great product to develop and implement. It is listed on hitbtc, etherdelta, yobit and it is waiting for binance. Always DYOR.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 13, 2017, 06:12:58 AM
What will be your new HODL cryptos which have recently done ICO's in last 4 to 6 months and expecting them to make it big in future, currently I believe Power, Substratum, Hive and KICKICO are my top picks
I would like to share with you an ICO that is currently in PRE-ICO.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching our own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which you can now acquire via PRE-ICO.
You can participate in the Bounty program here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
and join the telegram group for AIRDROPS!!! Feel free to ask any of our Devs for more information regarding this revolutionary trading platform.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 06:05:23 AM
Well, maybe.
The latest ICO is really good. There are a lot of boutique projects worth participating.
I was involved in BANKEX's ICO, as Microsoft's azure invested in BANKEX, and I think Microsoft's vision should not be wrong.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 05:33:11 AM
What will be your new HODL cryptos which have recently done ICO's in last 4 to 6 months and expecting them to make it big in future, currently I believe Power, Substratum, Hive and KICKICO are my top picks
Pages:
Jump to: