Pages:
Author

Topic: RECENTL CHEATING OF yobit exchange - page 3. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 05, 2020, 04:25:10 PM
In reality, everything is a bit wrong. The fact is that the exchange canceled the coins of the participants of Airdrop that were on the balance of the bot in a telegram.
According to the exchange administration itself, the participants had enough time to withdraw coins from the bot's balance to the balance of the exchange, all this took four days.

But the main problem is that no one knew that the balances would be reset. The exchange did not warn participants in advance.
That is why most of the participants were not worried about what would happen to their coins while they were on the balance of the telegram bot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
February 05, 2020, 11:45:02 AM
As one of my friends say he also not got tokens, don't know if he not do all that yobit ask for it but really can't verify now. anyway airdrop are not like in past as my friend say, many not worth even 1 usd
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
February 05, 2020, 11:27:02 AM
yobit exchange done very very bad your community  and there spporters ,
was run a airdrop and bot telegaram bot for giving 700 yoda tokens peoples sport and advertise
but finally remove giving tokens by cheating tricks and above 80% airdrop hunters not get token
i ask from all what should do with this cheat and bad exchange?   
Pages:
Jump to: