Pages:
Author

Topic: Recently I've taken a liking to ICO's. So I've decided to share my results. - page 5. (Read 675 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
EDIT: Investing in ICO are HIGHLY RISKY.
I'm not trying to encourage anyone else to invest in ICO's.
Please research for yourself and make your own decision.
I am currently only investing what I've gained in cryptocurrency.
I would never risk gambling what I can't afford to lose. And you shouldn't either.

The year is 2018, and I believe this will be the biggest year so far for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins are getting exposure like never seen before.
A lot of people want to jump on the bandwagon, a lot of companies and people want to adopt this technology.

That's why I strongly believe that the good ICO's of 2018 will bring fortunes for many people.
And so starts my experiment. I will invest in a series of ICO's and post my results here.
My plan is to HODL for as long as I can handle. I might cash out earlier than planned if there's a huge gain.

I will update this thread of my returns on each and every ICO.
Below you will find my current status.
(Eth rate = Ethereum/USD rate at the time of investing)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invested

Adbank 2 Eth [Eth rate = $1,448]
Invested: $2,896
Worth: No exchange available yet.

HOQU 2.7 Eth [Eth rate = $1,075]
Status: Hardcap reached. Waiting for tokens. Tokens are distributed in Feb.
Invested: $2,903

FortKnoxster 1 Eth [Eth rate = $1,295]
Status: Hardcap reached. Waiting for tokens. A majority of the tokens are distributed in Feb. The rest are distributed in Jun.
Invested: $1,295

Dadi 2 Eth [Eth rate = $1,185]
Status: Hardcap reached. Waiting for tokens. Tokens are distributed in Feb.
Invested: $2,370

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planning to invest

Current [1-2 Eth] ICO launch: Feb 7th.

Refereum [1-2 Eth] ICO launch: Feb 7th.

Not sure, maybe investing

LiveStars ICO launch: LIVE.

Medicalchain ICO launch: Feb 1st.

Nucleus Vision ICO launch: TBA.

What do you guys think of this?
Have I made any good choices? Any bad choices?
Have a tip on an ICO that I should invest in?
Pages:
Jump to: