Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to - page 3. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:56:47 PM
It is usually very heavy to choose good ICO. But recently it began to make twice more difficult because of a situation in the cryptocurrency market. Earlier projects after entry into the exchange gave excellent profit. Now the majority of projects after entry into the exchanges yields only losses. Therefore I sovetoovat now to buy coins only after addition on the exchanges.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
Any ICO with a strong team in the space can provide great investment returns. In my opinion GoNetwork, Origin Protocol, Photochain are good ico at the moment.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 16, 2018, 03:40:48 AM
I recommend CoinMetro, check my signature for a link to my post with alot of info Smiley
for once this is a very legit team with experience in the finance industry, very transparent process etc
100% not a scam, the only question is How well the exchange will do
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 16, 2018, 03:38:10 AM
Although at present in a bear market, and most of the ICO project will fail, but I still suggest that you focus on cardstack, this is an open source project, so is worth your assigned to invest a little money.
Activity: 14
March 16, 2018, 03:24:24 AM
You should check Safinus.
I believe this platform will give benefits for all participants of crypto market, so it will definitely gain much popularity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 12, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
It is true that a lot ICOs would fail in future, but there are some good projects too. In my opinion, you shouldn't invest in ICOs. Apart from a few, most of these ICOs price have gone down when they hit exchanges.
Activity: 102
March 12, 2018, 06:55:04 AM
I'm a bit hesitant on ICOs, though some of them are legitimate and were good projects, I am not ready to risk that much, so I prefer participating on Airdrops that were less risky in terms of money.
Activity: 28
March 12, 2018, 06:52:15 AM
I consider the project Safinus is a good one. In my opinion, this is a very promising project. It’s idea is a large investment platform that unites various investment tools for every type of investors.
Activity: 854
March 11, 2018, 05:15:01 PM
I believe this year in telegram ICO, as they have started very good with pre ICO and there are many people who invest, so you will have market where you can sell coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
Well we did wear the signature for it to be advertise with every posts that we will make. So somehow I urge you to just take a pick and click the signature that I have.  Grin

It is one good ICO that have been managed by a good one also. I think that is already a good sign. Besides he wont pick much of those who are scam because it will also go back to him if it suddenly fails.
After that, you could always just stay with Ethereum if you dont like it, with the lower price of it you could buy a lot and wait for the price to climb back which always happens.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
Initially, when choosing a project, you should at least go through the sites for the ICO and look at the rating or there is such a project in general and whether it passed verification !
Take a look at the ITOB project itob.io (https://www.itob.io)
https://icobench.com/ico/itob/ratings#ratings
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
before investing in ICO, gather information different sources like bitcointalk forum, telegram and etc., do research and invest.
Activity: 65
March 04, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Hey, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
I think Medichain ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Its a unique project that will benefit in the medical industry. new tech with real world solution. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 07:50:37 PM
You can examine Vestarin. They have collected 3000+ ETH in the Pre-Ico. After 2 days, ICO will start.

Bitcointalk ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvestarinico-is-live-marketplace-of-goods-and-services-for-cryptocurrency-2701796
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations

Certainly the better ICO I think is LiveTree. The reason I joined the LiveTree project. Obviously it is not possible we say ICO A is better while we join ICO B.
Activity: 212
March 02, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
I think the best ICO is one of the ICOs that have the potential to earn profits if you invest.
For example ICO Coinvest, you can invest in the project.
Activity: 28
February 25, 2018, 01:19:33 PM
Look at Safinus project. This platform has plenty advantages against others. It will certainly become a trend in future.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
Here everyone will advertise their own, but the best projects should be looked for by managers, good managers always take only good designs and do not get on SCAM!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 23, 2018, 05:07:43 PM
The whole world of information is at your hand and you ask smb about where to invest your money? Roll Eyes Who will you blame when you lose? do the research, don't ever neglect any source of information! This work is not about pressing "get your bitcoin" button. It is about dealing with tons of information!
Pages:
Jump to: