Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommend me a signature campaign [AKA How to get in a sig campaign] - page 2. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So I have recieved news that Bitbuku's signature campaign is in its final hours.  The owner decided to sell the site.  So I shall be removing this sig in a few hours.

Now that we're here again, I'm happy to tell you guys that my post quality definitely improved.  Let's continue the discussion and please recommend me another signature campaign to join.  Smiley

Majority of the replies here are suggesting Yobit, and it is also my suggestion as Yobit is using an automated enrollment as mentioned in the previous comments.
Have you already tried joining in Yobit sig campaign?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
How sad for another campaign has closed down what a fast end for their campaign, the owner decides to sell his site seems he dont have budget anymore to pay to their campaign participants and since from the start of the campaign he said that he can only affors to pay only 0.2 a week maybe hes site didnt click well to the public and decided to sell so ge can retrieve his money.

And I suggest tokewed to join in secondstrade the campaigns has no limits for  his participants but the campaign owner seems strict today but give it a shot maybe he can accept you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So I have recieved news that Bitbuku's signature campaign is in its final hours.  The owner decided to sell the site.  So I shall be removing this sig in a few hours.

Now that we're here again, I'm happy to tell you guys that my post quality definitely improved.  Let's continue the discussion and please recommend me another signature campaign to join.  Smiley
That's a pretty quick gig, I should say. Now that you've improved your post quality, it would be even easier to look for signature campaign that's going to accept you. Always keep an eye on the high paying ones that accept only the higher ranked members. Let's all do our share of making this site as helpful to others as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I finally got accepted!  Check out my new shining sig!  Finally...  This pretty good timing because I'm having some time off from work for a couple of months. 
Ok if everything has done why you don't lock the this thread? I think you should be lock if you have got signature campaign.
legendary
Yup!  One strategy is to stay away from the trolls at the altcoin section.  Hehehe...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
look for the signature campaign that match your criteria. the appropriate classification. if I look at your level then you will easily get into all signature.

He already got Accepted in Bitbaku signature campaign managed by yahoo.. congrats OP for this, but now make sure to improve your posting quality, I don't know what yahoo saw before accepting but to be true you are not eligible for any signature. now don't miss the chance in contribute the forum in a good way at least.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I finally got accepted!  Check out my new shining sig!  Finally...  This pretty good timing because I'm having some time off from work for a couple of months. 

Glad to see you have been accepted in a signature campaign. Finally. Smiley Though the rate is much lower than the usual rate, you should be grateful that finally you've been accepted. I hope that you continue improving the quality of your post and I also hope that you get enrolled in a higher paying signature campaign in the future.
legendary
legendary
I see him applying and applying to some various of sigs existing but always get dennied and i see the reason for that is your post quality,  managers keep looking forward for post quality of their members so it cannot give bad image to their sigs they are representing and my advice for that is try to fix your post and it will be your reference to future sig campaigns you wish to join the only signature that accepts quality posters since theyre not checking is yobit.

You might think YoBit isn't checking the quality of the posts of their participants but they actually do. Hilarious has banned a lot of members on that campaign. And there's actually a community action going on in this thread --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/public-list-of-yobit-spammersthis-ones-gonna-be-long-boys-1241968

When you're wearing a YoBit signature and you posted something senseless, it's likely that people would look into your post history to confirm that you're a spammer. You'll then get reported in that thread. You might be able to join YoBit in a few days but eventually someone will report you if you're a low quality poster.

No no,  what i mean is yobit is not checking for new participants quality post on enrollment in their sig campaigns so anyone can join wheter he is bad poster or good but really in the long run while they are in yobit campaign a chance for them to get banned if they dont post quality posting, and quality posting i a must even if you have or dont have a campaign it well help each one of use if we want to join big paying campaigns in the future,   

And that thread is helpfull to bust those whos spam and shit poster by that it can elimante people and can warn them to be good member in this furom, 

I didn't say that YoBit is checking the quality of posts of the users upon enrollment. I believe that I already have mentioned all these in my previous posts. So to summarize all the above message that I have quoted:
I'm pretty sure no signature campaign will accept you except YoBit which has an automated enrollment. You'll eventually get kicked though if you don't improve the quality of your posts.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I see him applying and applying to some various of sigs existing but always get dennied and i see the reason for that is your post quality,  managers keep looking forward for post quality of their members so it cannot give bad image to their sigs they are representing and my advice for that is try to fix your post and it will be your reference to future sig campaigns you wish to join the only signature that accepts quality posters since theyre not checking is yobit.

You might think YoBit isn't checking the quality of the posts of their participants but they actually do. Hilarious has banned a lot of members on that campaign. And there's actually a community action going on in this thread --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/public-list-of-yobit-spammersthis-ones-gonna-be-long-boys-1241968

When you're wearing a YoBit signature and you posted something senseless, it's likely that people would look into your post history to confirm that you're a spammer. You'll then get reported in that thread. You might be able to join YoBit in a few days but eventually someone will report you if you're a low quality poster.

No no,  what i mean is yobit is not checking for new participants quality post on enrollment in their sig campaigns so anyone can join wheter he is bad poster or good but really in the long run while they are in yobit campaign a chance for them to get banned if they dont post quality posting, and quality posting i a must even if you have or dont have a campaign it well help each one of use if we want to join big paying campaigns in the future,   

And that thread is helpfull to bust those whos spam and shit poster by that it can elimante people and can warn them to be good member in this furom, 
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
for me mate the easiest way could be yobit because of automatic approval just be more careful with your post quality after enrolling to their campaign as your rank it will be easy for you to find another when you decide to change it up i adore you for being honest finding for an honest campaign manager and not concern with regarding to the amount of rewards. good luck sir I hope you find that campaign who suit you up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Yobit is the easiest campaign to join in since they have automatic enrollment. They are not checking quality if you enroll. Hilatious does check post quality and it will be helpful if people helps report spammers and people with negative feedback participants.

Secondstrade campaign also doesn't care of your post quality of you enroll.
Yea, if you want to get paid daily, yobit is the way to go. Secondstrade pays weekly at less rates than yobit(in posts).
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

Yobit is the easiest campaign to join in since they have automatic enrollment. They are not checking quality if you enroll. Hilatious does check post quality and it will be helpful if people helps report spammers and people with negative feedback participants.

Secondstrade campaign also doesn't care of your post quality of you enroll.
legendary

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
legendary
look for the signature campaign that match your criteria. the appropriate classification. if I look at your level then you will easily get into all signature.

Yep the Legendary rank might look like a shining badge to most people. But if you ignore it for a while and take a look at his posts, all of it is just as good as a Newbie's, IMHO. No hard feelings but the rank in this forum isn't important at all when it comes to post's quality. I'm seeing newbies posting insightful stuffs (though most of newbies post spammy stuffs). The rank is nothing but an indication of how long your account has been in this forum.
Activity: 1638
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
I've been applying to signature campaigns but no one would accept me.  I don't care how much they pay out, I just want to join one.  I am on here all the time anyway...  I would also improve my posts back to when I was helping newbies getting into BTC.

Please recommend me a good campaign that really pays.  The amount doesn't matter.

Thanks.

I checked your last posts but i can't judge if the campaign that i will suggest to try will accept you. I'm currently enrolled in the ICOO signature campaign managed by SFR10 so i saw that you didn't applied there so give there a try.
P.S Legendary spots are filled but try if you can accepted to the Sr.member spot.(like downgrade)
I doubt that any campaign would allow this practice for filling up spots in for the current workers list. It would cause others that applied who were of that member ranking to ask why they were not accepted and it could cause unneeded frustration to the campaign manager.
Maybe an agreement could be made to open up an extra spot for that rank in the campaign but that would also depend on the campaign's budget almost all the time.
You can give it a try as I know SFR10 has managed campaigns before(experienced) and he knows how he can make it work out for all parties involved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For now, join a basic campaign like YoBit. They don't pay much, but it's something. Focus on boosting your post quality, and from there, you can join more selective, higher paying campaigns.

Yeah either go with Yobit or secondstrade. You've are  legendary and since payouts for this group are higher they do expect (rightfully) a better post quality.
You can try to contact some campaign manager and propose a deal where you get paid less and a trial basis of 1 month?
Pages:
Jump to: