Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommend me altcoin to DCA till halving - page 2. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 13
October 15, 2023, 01:07:40 AM
I am aware that DCA is better in a coin you know will last somehow long depending on how long you have to DCA.
DCA is the only means that is easy for me to buy coins. Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected.
I am afraid , that before bull run such coin might have problems. I don't want coins above $100, so that it will be possible to run on good profits if the investment works.
I think you should DCA the sathoshi(Not altcoin). In addition to that, you can DCA the Ethereum.  Don't trust other altcoins.

These are few altcoins become zero due to different reasons

Eg: FTT, LUNA
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
October 14, 2023, 03:04:05 PM
I am aware that DCA is better in a coin you know will last somehow long depending on how long you have to DCA.
DCA is the only means that is easy for me to buy coins. Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected.
I am afraid , that before bull run such coin might have problems. I don't want coins above $100, so that it will be possible to run on good profits if the investment works.

Don't focus on coin price per coin rather it's market cap.  If there is low mintage making the coin price high it doesn't mean it can't shoot up higher.  With that being said matic/polygon at $.51 per coin is a nice price.  At this price I can't see it going g to much lower so a decent price to dca in for awhile.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 14, 2023, 01:07:41 PM
If you want to choose altcoin then it's either ETH or BNB and nothing other than that. Those two have really long potential because it's being used in different project under their smart contract and hence it will remain strong even in next few years if there is no upcoming rival later in the future. Although Polygon is another competitor but it's not yet up to there compared to those two.

Or if we are talking about DCA then just forget about altcoin and choose Bitcoin instead, because that's what majority people do and it's been proven that you will see the price increase in any moment hence DCA is really promising.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 14, 2023, 12:38:18 PM

Dogecoin doesn't look like it has any challenge or problem and that is not going to happen before the bitcoin halving. So to invest in dogecoin may be profitable and the price is quite good @ $0.059 from CMC. However, you have to DYOR but base on what you are asking for, I think that will also help your enquiry.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected.
Halving is an event associated with Bitcoin, and therefore if you want to invest in altcoins, linking it to an event related to Bitcoin is wrong, if it is, then invest in Bitcoin.

If you really want to invest in altcoins, focus on technical development, do developers work periodically to update the currency, does the currency benefit outside the platforms, what are the features in that currency and are not found in any other currencies.
Don't focus on market capacity, crazy increases, projects that make a lot of promises, it's an excellent way to lose your money.
Is halving really an event exclusive to Bitcoin? Cause recently news have it that LTC halving would be done in a month's time. Some exchanges like Bitget is even prepping ahead by incentivizing their users with LTC in anticipation for the halving. So I'm surprised you said halving is only a BTC event, please educate me I'd love to know
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
If you do memecoins, I'll recommend $L, the hype is getting really strong and top listings are being secured. It is the first airdrop token for Twitter users and all blue tick twitter users are eligible. Would be listed on Bitget this week, just do well to DYOR and decide what you want.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 570

Instead of going for a coin below $100 I'll recommend going for coins above $100 but this project isn't just any random project that can crash off the market. It's a well known project that has its own exchange and Blockchain that other projects are using and I believe it'll be a top contender for the Ethereum spot in the next bull market.
I'm talking about Binance coin which is BNB, BNB is very underated in the market because it should be trading above $1,000 and it could do just that in the next bull market and that'll give you a good percentage of profit if you can start buying the tokens through DCA. BNB has potential and if you buy $100 monthly you can accumulate a good amount.
BNB is one of the projects that I'm looking forward to how high it can increase in the bull market. The developers are working on the blockchain and the coin will benefit from the new developments that'll be coming to the blockchain and the adoption that the bull market will bring, also the success of the Binance exchange will also benefit the coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
There are problems with many alts right now and a bull run has to wait a long time. So now there is an interesting option like web3 quest from TFS, where you can participate in their contests on their platform and get part of the prize pool, basically it's like a giveaway https://zealy.io/c/fairspin/questboard
Thanks for the link, I'm already trying it out, so far it's been pretty easy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
I can't recommend you a coin under $100 for DCA. Because if doing DCA I better invest in top coins on coinmarketcap like BTC, BNB, ETH or Ripple. Because what you are doing is not betting or day trading for profit.
It's unfortunate if you DCA a new coin and then you lose a lot of your dollars just because you chose to avoid a $100 coin.

This is an extremely strange strategy based on the price of a coin. It does not correlate in any way with its fundamental characteristics and tokenomics, so it is more like self-deception, because if a coin is expensive, then it is valuable and reliable. It isn't. Averaging old coins is not effective. Top altcoins, which are at the top of the rankings, are the most inefficient investment of your money.

Top altcoins are the most ineffective investment. They do not make good moves and yet they are not bitcoin. In terms of longevity, that is where the top altcoins seems to be more effective. This is because they have escaped the early growth pressure. But this doesn't mean they don't also fail.
As you said, the higher the price, the more reliable the investment is a wrong logic.
Activity: 148
There are problems with many alts right now and a bull run has to wait a long time. So now there is an interesting option like web3 quest from TFS, where you can participate in their contests on their platform and get part of the prize pool, basically it's like a giveaway https://zealy.io/c/fairspin/questboard
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
i'd say trying DCA sui and arbitrum would be great after all these two seemed to be tanking nowadays but we can't deny the fact that blockchain of these two has been growing so significantly.
I think it would be really good coin to hold for long term though one should patiently wait until all token unlocked to see this coin true valuation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Solana, Hive, Atom, Osmo, axelar, zz. Pretty bold from me but I use platforms these coins are native to and I believe they will do good in bulls. Good luck!

Solana is a good choice, because I also invest and continue to do DCA Solana until now, that's because I believe if a bullrun occurs, then the price of Solana will definitely increase at least its ATH price, so of course I will definitely get a big profit by investing on Solana at the moment and hold until the next bullrun comes.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
I can't recommend you a coin under $100 for DCA. Because if doing DCA I better invest in top coins on coinmarketcap like BTC, BNB, ETH or Ripple. Because what you are doing is not betting or day trading for profit.
It's unfortunate if you DCA a new coin and then you lose a lot of your dollars just because you chose to avoid a $100 coin.

This is an extremely strange strategy based on the price of a coin. It does not correlate in any way with its fundamental characteristics and tokenomics, so it is more like self-deception, because if a coin is expensive, then it is valuable and reliable. It isn't. Averaging old coins is not effective. Top altcoins, which are at the top of the rankings, are the most inefficient investment of your money.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I say no to DCA in altcoins other than BTC and ETH.

Most altcoins are only for short and mid term holdings, but they are not capable to be designed for long term like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Although that we are just sharing our own insights and opinions, the final decision is in your hands whether you still want to do altcoin DCA or not.
Activity: 49

People can diversify their investments... 90% in top coins (coins) and 10% in some new projects. We all know how risky is to invest in new projects, meme coins, and all other coins and tokens around, but we also saw Doge reaching $0.73. So investing a few dollars in some very cheap coins/tokens from time to time can be profitable in years to come.

I think that it is not necessary just to follow somebody advice but it is necessary to make your own decission and check all the information. It is better not to trust all provided information about project and check everything.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

People can diversify their investments... 90% in top coins (coins) and 10% in some new projects. We all know how risky is to invest in new projects, meme coins, and all other coins and tokens around, but we also saw Doge reaching $0.73. So investing a few dollars in some very cheap coins/tokens from time to time can be profitable in years to come.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Common man what kind of question is this? If you want to do DCA you should find an altcoin man. No one can recommended it to you. Because it's depend on when to start the DCA, When to Exit the DCA, How long do I need to DCA, How much should I DCA weekly/ monthly and etc... This depends on person to person man.  Wink

If we are to also take a look at the numbers of altcoins we are having daily been introduced to the crypto network, we cannot get enough of these because there are many of them having the better potentials to make their investors proud over time, but the challenging aspects of it is on how to locate one in this case, which will still come back to advising OP more better to learn how to make his own research because he will always have the need to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
...Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected. ..

You can buy litecoin, which will soon also have halving and this can increase the price of the coin by 2-3 times. And this price will not be final and may increase along with the entire cryptocurrency market, which will be caused by halving bitcoin.

The Litecoin halving is only 31 days away, it is very likely that the price will not rise immediately because the current market trend is still not bullish, but I agree that this will be affected later after the Bitcoin halving then Litecoin can win more than 3x that is my prediction, a sign of improvement Litecoin is still nowhere to be seen at this time.

To be honest, even though I don't fully believe in the increase in Litecoin, I don't hold it, but with another month of halving, investors usually take advantage of it now to wait for an increase next year, when the bull market will arrive.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Yes indeed DCA is a strategy that brings great efficiency in investment, with this market and what is happening, I see that there are many altcoins that deserve attention such as DOT, ADA, MATIC, ... in addition to altcoins Today's top I also think some altcoins outside the top100 that caught my attention like DYDX, BAT, ROSE,... actually I think these are all coins with strong potential and they will last a long time in the market, and when the bull market happens they get the pumps.
Pages:
Jump to: