Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommendation for NEO wallet - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 13, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
I use NEO-GUI client!

Open the NEO website https://neo.org/, download the client, create the wallet, and set up the password to save the backup file. The address of the collection is your wallet address.

You can transfer NEO directly to your own address.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
Ledger nano s linked to neon. get a hardware wallet...i can't state this enough.

Go Green!

Does anyone know if Trezor plans to integrate any new currencies in 2018?

I really hope to move more of my coins to it if so
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
Ledger nano s linked to neon. get a hardware wallet...i can't state this enough.

Go Green!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 07:34:13 PM
I'm also using ledger to store my NEO like almost other people in here but I still keep a small amount of NEO on exchange for day trading Smiley). You should buy a ledger to store your cryptocurrency but don't buy it from another user, you should buy directly from the company to avoid your wallet cracked or installed hacking software before you use it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
April 13, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
I use my ledger wallet to hold my NEO. Make sure you don't use an exchange as most (if not all) of these do not support gas generation.

If you're looking for a software wallet I'd recommend NEON, as it allows you to store GAS tokens too.
Ledger wallet is an hardware wallet right? I will like to know if it can be used for participating in ICOs or for receiving neo based bounty tokens.
I just opened neotracker.io I hope it is just as good as any one else
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 13, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
Which wallet do you use to store your NEO and NEO Tokens?

Thanks

I just use NEON wallets but that's not supported all of versions of NEO token. I just try to use neotracker wallet as my alternative wallet to able to store all of NEO tokens.
Just use neon to staking my NEO and NEOtracker wallet to keep my NEO tokens and never have any problem until this time.

How's NEO staking going for you? Currently staking one coin and I've had good returns.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 13, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

Thanks

I just use NEON wallets but that's not supported all of versions of NEO token. I just try to use neotracker wallet as my alternative wallet to able to store all of NEO tokens.
Just use neon to staking my NEO and NEOtracker wallet to keep my NEO tokens and never have any problem until this time.
April 13, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
I recently participated in a bounty program in which i will need to register with a neo wallet. I made a little research and I think its safe to say the most newbie-friendly neo wallet is neotracker.io
Open it, if you are familiar with myetherwallet then you shouldn't have a problem with this one.
Cheers

It's the same reason why I need a NEO wallet, thinking about buying some NEO as well. Thanks for the recommendation
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
I recently acquired neo, but I bought IT on the stock Exchange, and it is stored there. But since I don't trust Exchanges much, I'd like to know which wallet would be the best one for this coin?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
April 13, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
I use my ledger wallet to hold my NEO. Make sure you don't use an exchange as most (if not all) of these do not support gas generation.

If you're looking for a software wallet I'd recommend NEON, as it allows you to store GAS tokens too. Make sure you check the reviews first, as there are a few wallets that either don't support GAS, or are straight up scams.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
April 13, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
I recently participated in a bounty program in which i will need to register with a neo wallet. I made a little research and I think its safe to say the most newbie-friendly neo wallet is neotracker.io
Open it, if you are familiar with myetherwallet then you shouldn't have a problem with this one.
Cheers
April 13, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: