Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommendations for Under 1$ Coins - page 5. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
February 20, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
I would like to invest 2000$ for alt coins under 1$ , my suggestions are these please guide me

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

give your opinions on this and your suggestions?

I am not familiar with those, but I recommend you look into ETHLend (LEND token) - decentralized lending - and Debitum Network (DEB token) - global small business financing. Both are currently trading under a $1.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
February 20, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
My suggestions  for  below 1$ coins are power ledger, Verge, Golem, DGB , Pura and Sia coin. All these coins are below 1 $ price and good potential for a big rise any time.
Activity: 54
February 20, 2018, 10:11:15 AM
i would have to say COSS.

because of the revenue share model the exchange has with their token the coin will go up in price if the exchange does well.

paired with the fact that they have a ton of upcoming updates and the team is really dedicated it is a really strong investment at this point.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 20, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
Bluzelle
Thekey
TRON
Stellar
I follow these. and I am very hopeful of them. I'm sure you will rise
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
I will recommend adbank, salpay, trade token, ccore and crypterium for altcoins under 1$. Also you should set your buying point at near last support in the graph to maximize profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
I'm looking on SIA and ADA. Waiting when they will touch the deep to buy them. Both look like the real projects with growth potential.
Activity: 50
February 20, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
That's what I try to research each day.
XRP, TRON, VERGE. Also look out for projects not listed on marketcap yet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
I'm not familiar with the alt coins you mentioned. But, I would recommend the Telcoin it's still very cheap and you can buy it in Kucoin.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 20, 2018, 08:52:01 AM
I would like to invest 2000$ for alt coins under 1$ , my suggestions are these please guide me

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

There are some interesting coins within the low price area, although you should be thinking of marketcap rather than price per coin. Quantstamp is good, FLIP could have plenty of space to grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 20, 2018, 08:41:03 AM
It is worth to pay attention on such coins, like Zilliqa (Platform) and SingularityNET (AI), which was not pumped yet and has a huge potential in near future.

yes you are correct i have to think about Singularitynet , this coin has not pumped yet so in a month or two it will rise after a big pump
Activity: 17
February 20, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

Hello,
In my opinion, one can invest in some of the following coins:
-NEM
-Stellar
-Syscoin

I also like two of your suggestions: Power Ledger and Request Network.

Thank you for advice! You seem to be experienced in crypto.
I think I'll research those coins properly.
Activity: 360
February 20, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

Hello,
In my opinion, one can invest in some of the following coins:
-NEM
-Stellar
-Syscoin

I also like two of your suggestions: Power Ledger and Request Network.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 20, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
PowerLedger seems to me the best choice among all you mentioned in your post. It has a huge potential to rise. Apart from this I recommend you to look: Stellar, Cardano, Digibyte, Sia and Nxt these altcoins can also be a good option if you do research about these coins.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
Go buy some telcoins token. My take on telcoin is that they have a working product which is to solve  financial inclusion. The coin is still under 10 cent and I think this is the best time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 20, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
It is worth to pay attention on such coins, like Zilliqa (Platform) and SingularityNET (AI), which was not pumped yet and has a huge potential in near future.

What will be the guarantee that OP will make profits with those coins when pump will be happening. Why you people are suggesting some unknown coins which may give profits only if pumps happens but not really that project will be getting success in real time. This will be very dangerous for anyone who invest into such coins/projects. It is always better to go for any coin which will be having good team and proper concept for their project otherwise even their coin is valuing under $1 will not have any chances to get bumped at any time soon which will eventually lead to big losses for the investors.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
February 20, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
But for the big money like $2000, it is not recommended to go for coins which are valuing under $1. Because they are under high peril to get delisted at any time. It is always recommended to go with highly established coins even you will be making small profits at the end. Instead of searching for low value coins look for potential coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 20, 2018, 04:57:57 AM
trx (way undervalued right now ) , rpx (small supply and real world applications ) and my final one is Boxycoin ( masternodes coming soon and it's sister coin artax is valued at 4 times the price so i'm sure this will reach similar value once masternodes begin ).
Activity: 321
Merit: 23
February 20, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

I know only of REQ and can tell you its worth every penny provided they stick to their road map. The main-net is set to launch in Q1 so we can expect the coin to lift off soon. Apart from this, not sure of the other picks.

Some other coins under $1 you can look into are PRL, DBC, BNTY, QLINK. You diversify and get a lot of coins since your investment is 2K. But avoid going for shitcoins which don't even have a working product and are just mooning for no reason (ADA i am looking at you).

Also try to get some ICX though its not under $1. Its a steal right now. The so called Korean Ethereum will surely be worth the investment once they get their hands on it. Koreans love their products.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 20, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
You made a really nice list!. Especially bluzelle project is very nice. And the price is very good to collect some bluzelle now. I dont think we will have chance again to buy bluzelle for such cheap prices after a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: