Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommendations on btc and eth - page 3. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 14, 2018, 09:20:44 PM
ETH is the better deal and it's price does not spike as much as BTC plus they offer a service to
other alt coins and that makes the money from gas

Ripple i think is the safe long term bet because they will ride out government regulations much
better than anyone else and no one can fork ripple can they now !

Segwit2x goes live today so I wonder how well that will do
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:53:04 PM
I read some news that the central banks urge everyone to hold bitcoin and ethereum. so i'm gonna buy both of this coin specially Ethereum which is very chearp compare to bitcoin. so a 50-50 holdlings.

Link?

Don't invest quite yet and get more comfortable with the market and concepts that exist within the crypto community before you go off and start trying to invest everywhere. I can't tell you what to do with your money so take my comments with a grain of salt but I recommend that you don't try to make money by just dumping it in and hoping it sticks.

Look at the markets in your area, look at the market right now and identify the trends, feel confident with your investment. There's a lot more information available right now compared to when I started with Bit[Suspicious link removed]gle is your friend and I almost guarantee any questions you have will have been asked and answered before.

I understand this part, however I meant I understand the market to an extent. I just wanted to ask around this forum to see people's opinions on which market they think may flourish relative to another.

For instance, if I invested 25% of it into eth (which is relatively high rn but also not stopping) would that be worth it or rather should I just forget eth at this moment and rather invest that 25% into something like btc which is somewhat decreasing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 08:27:45 PM
I read some news that the central banks urge everyone to hold bitcoin and ethereum. so i'm gonna buy both of this coin specially Ethereum which is very chearp compare to bitcoin. so a 50-50 holdlings.
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 08:22:22 PM
I am sure this are the best investement for me at this moment.!
BTC HOLD + adding capp.

i think this capp can go to 20 usd +. it have very low supply.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 14, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
I have 500$ USD I want to spend in either ETH or BTC...... any suggestions at the current price and or events?

Relatively new on this so please bear with me
Don't invest quite yet and get more comfortable with the market and concepts that exist within the crypto community before you go off and start trying to invest everywhere. I can't tell you what to do with your money so take my comments with a grain of salt but I recommend that you don't try to make money by just dumping it in and hoping it sticks.

Look at the markets in your area, look at the market right now and identify the trends, feel confident with your investment. There's a lot more information available right now compared to when I started with Bitcoin. Google is your friend and I almost guarantee any questions you have will have been asked and answered before.
Activity: 8
January 14, 2018, 08:16:47 PM
I have 500$ USD I want to spend in either ETH or BTC...... any suggestions at the current price and or events?

Relatively new on this so please bear with me
Pages:
Jump to: