Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended Pools? - page 2. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
December 16, 2019, 11:37:47 AM
No, they are not a good option.  For many reasons already enumerated in various threads here!
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 16, 2019, 10:32:42 AM
What about Antpool? They are not good option?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
December 15, 2019, 08:30:46 PM
okay. of the following two styles of pools pps+ always pays never fails to pay. fees should be a bit higher.

pplns only pays when you hit a block. fees should be a bit lower

so lets say you are on a pplns pool and it is ramped up to 1n or 2n or 3n or 4n or even 5n,

if you leave that pool the day after the 1/2 ing you ramp down.

may take 1 or more days to ramp down to zero.

so you leave a pplns pool move to a pps+ pool

and you collect from both pools for 1 or 2 or more days.

until your pplns pool drops to zero..

so. right before the 1/2 ing and right after the 1/2 a lot of people move off pplns pools and on to pps+ pools.
Activity: 17
Merit: 3
December 12, 2019, 11:16:32 PM
well ill chime in.....

i like mining on ViaBTC or slush for PPLNS, or Novablock for PPS+, although i mainly use the PPS+ pools as my roll over backups.

Slush pays transaction fees, and so does ViaBTC, but VIABTC also merge mines a few shitcoins at the same time......

anyway, do your research, keep asking questions etc.....

EDIT: i should add, i havent mined on Slushpool recently as they have had terrible luck, and like you said, with the halving coming, we need to accumulate as much as possible.,
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 11, 2019, 09:20:01 PM
Hi all,

Long time lurker, new poster. There's a large amount of information here and as someone new to mining it's challenging to synthesize.

I'll be bringing online 200th start of January and curious to see *first-hand* pool recommendations. I appreciate with the halving next year a pplns pool may not be the best given the time to ramp up. Ideally, a pool that pays tx fees would be great.

I know there's a lot of experienced miners out there so any recommendations would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: