Pages:
Author

Topic: Record falling. What to do? - page 4. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 15, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
Nothing can be done here. I'm getting out. Maybe if will fall to $2000 indeed. I'm moving out my money to USDT and wait til the price dip to less than a $2k I guess. I'd have to sell. I need money anyway the coins I got from bounties will still be here anyway. You guys should help bitcoin drop to $2000. Let's make this happen let's help the pumpers get as much btc they got if they want it.  Grin

All the best if you can think that it can fall till 2k. People are buying on this drop as they feel that it is the golden opportunity given to use before the rise happens. People can make both short and long term gains rather than waiting till the new rise to happen or fall till 2 - 3k which might not happen only. Converting all the coins to USD as per me was wrong decision  unless you still ended up in profits.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 15, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
Nothing can be done here. I'm getting out. Maybe if will fall to $2000 indeed. I'm moving out my money to USDT and wait til the price dip to less than a $2k I guess. I'd have to sell. I need money anyway the coins I got from bounties will still be here anyway. You guys should help bitcoin drop to $2000. Let's make this happen let's help the pumpers get as much btc they got if they want it.  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
Friends what will you do with your cryptoassets?
Pages:
Jump to: