Pages:
Author

Topic: Recover of litecoin - page 2. (Read 181 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
July 25, 2021, 09:42:43 AM
There are many reasons why Litecoin is one of the coins that has not had a significant price recovery. Litecoin tends to be very slow and this is not great for a coin. so i think maybe this reason make people switch to other coin which has faster increase
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
July 25, 2021, 08:51:40 AM
Litecoin is very slow than other NFT in the market reason most investors prefer to invest through NFT because litecoin were not that good anymore , and probably even it will recover no one gonna ride in it because there's a bunch of new emerging coins in the market that seems very promising as well compared to litecoin. Sorry to say but that's what i see since from the beginning when litecoin lose support in the space.
They can get more profit with NFT this time but a few months later, they will lose all of profit they have now. In cryptocurency, it is easy to have profit with coins or tokens you buy if you are lucky and buy in uptrend.

Nevertheless, it is not most important because the biggest challenge is how to keep your money. It is hard to keep your capital safe but it is harder to keep your profit safe. When you have profit, you are more carelessly with your actions and you will make investment more emotionally.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 25, 2021, 08:42:11 AM
Litecoin is very slow than other NFT in the market reason most investors prefer to invest through NFT because litecoin were not that good anymore , and probably even it will recover no one gonna ride in it because there's a bunch of new emerging coins in the market that seems very promising as well compared to litecoin. Sorry to say but that's what i see since from the beginning when litecoin lose support in the space.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 24, 2021, 08:21:08 PM
The problem is how long it will take, whether you have the patience to wait for it or not, at this moment the market is showing positive signs. I see some new projects that are recovering strongly and are bringing a new trend in the #playtoearn market.

However, seriously evaluate everything before you intend to do anything with it, personally I just think that holding Litecoin will benefit greatly from when the bull season occurs, but not now. It's time to consider long-term holding.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 24, 2021, 07:58:24 PM
that's a non sense thing dude. The reason must be people who have been holding lite coin already sold their lite coin to move in a better coin with more utility or NFT.
These days NFT trend was so crazy and didn't you see the chart on the CMC? it will be showing you that if the NFT coin got a very big pump at this moment. NFT has become a new trend that will be eating the old coin.
Take a look at AXS

There's really a serious reasons why people moved away from litecoin, in fact this was delisted from the local cryptocurrency exchange in my country. People always wanted new developments from a currency, so they find that NFT has all the capabilities to compete in the entire crypto market. Moving towards other asset is another alternative for every investors, just for the safety if their money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 24, 2021, 09:48:14 AM

If you hold the light coin at a higher price, you will definitely be able to recover it.  The reason why the price of light coin is decreasing is to increase because if the price of token does not decrease then no one can buy and if not then no one can sell.  So it is normal for the price of coins to fluctuate.  You can definitely recover like coins from here.
Pages:
Jump to: