Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 77. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The fact is they paid out weekly since they started.
Just like any ponzi scam...

If it is a ponzi scam.. Why would they still reply and promise refunds?? They can just leave and do not reply at all.

please never have children.

Pleas construct a complete sentence. You do not make sense.

I have a complete sentence for you.

You seem to be very "pro" pbmining, you've even called yourself pbmining customer to let the world know it, are you associated with pbmining in any way shape or form? or could you be the infamous Jason? You are a newbie like me and it would be very easy for you to create another account to see what everyone is saying about pbmining.

Could come across as slight paranoia or reading between the lines, I like to give food for thought
I am pro pbmining. I would like pbming to continue still. If not, i would like to get my refunds. Thats it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

If it is a ponzi scam.. Why would they still reply and promise refunds?? They can just leave and do not reply at all.

if i must:
Please do not ever have children, as they will turn out as stupid as yourself.

Thats better. You're not stupid at all.  Smiley
Im not stupid. Im only looking at a different perspective.
You have your own opinion.

no, i have the facts, you simply have delusions.

if i must:

Thats better. You're not stupid at all.  Smiley
Im not stupid. Im only looking at a different perspective.
You have your own opinion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

I have a complete sentence for you.

You seem to be very "pro" pbmining, you've even called yourself pbmining customer to let the world know it, are you associated with pbmining in any way shape or form? or could you be the infamous Jason? You are a newbie like me and it would be very easy for you to create another account to see what everyone is saying about pbmining.

Could come across as slight paranoia or reading between the lines, I like to give food for thought

if i must:

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
The fact is, pbmining paid out weekly with no downtime since they started. And they were honest since, and maybe they are telling the truth still.
Since the location of the mining rigs maybe compromised. It is possible that they are using lesser mining rigs for now, until they move to a more secure location. That might be the reason for the substantial loss of hashing.

LOCATION COMPROMISED? - THERE IS NOT AN ELITE SQUAD OF HITMANN THAT ROAM THE STREETS OF CANADA TRYING TO STEAL MORE EQUIPMENT THAN COULD BE MOVED IN A DAY... THAT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING BEST BUY NEEDS TO KEEP THE LOCATION OF THEIR STORES SECRET SO NOBODY STEALS ANYTHING...NOBODY IS AFTER JASON BOYKO OTHER THAN PEOPLE HE STOLE FROM FIRST

Based on his post, there are guys blackmailing him and would do anything to get what they want. It doesnt neccesarily mean stealing it, have you heard of mining rigs being set on fire.

join pb mining discussion group and share your opinion

https://www.facebook.com/groups/769411676461290/

Not fucking likely, i have a life, thanks.
Activity: 174
Being Human
join pb mining discussion group and share your opinion

https://www.facebook.com/groups/769411676461290/
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Can you not begin by being honest ? Death treats dont make your miners in iceland disappear

I lol'd
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
A note to all those posting their customer #, and demanding a refund. 99.99% sure that is not going to happen. The best you/we can hope for is that he continues to make payouts every Sunday, and eventually re-coup the potential losses. Even if he cuts the payouts to 50% or less, its better than nothing, and also a step towards showing he is willing to make restitution.

I have plenty of experience of people owing me $$$, that is beyond what they can come up with on short notice. When you force their hand, a lot of times, they go into hiding. They also develop a ridiculous little bitch mentality of "he's being a dick to me, so I'm not going to pay him back", to justify them not even trying to pay you back. I have found that the best policy is to just "let it be" for a short time to see how they handle the situation. Many times, I have been paid back with interest as a thank you for not busting their balls.

If he does not show any signs of trying to make restitution within the next month or two, than by all means, feature him on your next episode of "will it blend" on liveleak. If he's smart enough, he won't get himself into that type of situation.

Lets be clear here: this can not be unwound and its impossible for Jason to repay everyone in full, even if he never spent a satoshi of his loot (fat chance). PBmining has been paying out since the beginning of this year, investors that participated in this scam early enough made a profit. If you can not clawback those profits, the money just isnt there, and we are not talking small change here that jason could solve by selling his car. Or even his house (which isnt his).

So wait all you want for 'signs of trying to make restitution', it will do you no good. The only things you can hope for is that whatever can be recovered will be divided honestly and that we are ensured Jason will serve as an example for other scammers by being punished adequately. For both of these, you need to get the authorities involved.
Activity: 6
A note to all those posting their customer #, and demanding a refund. 99.99% sure that is not going to happen. The best you/we can hope for is that he continues to make payouts every Sunday, and eventually re-coup the potential losses. Even if he cuts the payouts to 50% or less, its better than nothing, and also a step towards showing he is willing to make restitution.

I have plenty of experience of people owing me $$$, that is beyond what they can come up with on short notice. When you force their hand, a lot of times, they go into hiding. They also develop a ridiculous little bitch mentality of "he's being a dick to me, so I'm not going to pay him back", to justify them not even trying to pay you back. I have found that the best policy is to just "let it be" for a short time to see how they handle the situation. Many times, I have been paid back with interest as a thank you for not busting their balls.

If he does not show any signs of trying to make restitution within the next month or two, than by all means, feature him on your next episode of "will it blend" on liveleak. If he's smart enough, he won't get himself into that type of situation.
Activity: 159
Well fuck you then.
we have his address , some friends in Canada will be paying a visit very soon , hope his moms in it would be nice to discuss it with an adult Smiley

I dont think his mom would cooperate with strange men at her door steps, but maybe some law enforcement would do. lol.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The fact is, pbmining paid out weekly with no downtime since they started. And they were honest since, and maybe they are telling the truth still.
Since the location of the mining rigs maybe compromised. It is possible that they are using lesser mining rigs for now, until they move to a more secure location. That might be the reason for the substantial loss of hashing.

LOCATION COMPROMISED? - THERE IS NOT AN ELITE SQUAD OF HITMANN THAT ROAM THE STREETS OF CANADA TRYING TO STEAL MORE EQUIPMENT THAN COULD BE MOVED IN A DAY... THAT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING BEST BUY NEEDS TO KEEP THE LOCATION OF THEIR STORES SECRET SO NOBODY STEALS ANYTHING...NOBODY IS AFTER JASON BOYKO OTHER THAN PEOPLE HE STOLE FROM FIRST
Activity: 364
we have his address , some friends in Canada will be paying a visit very soon , hope his moms in it would be nice to discuss it with an adult Smiley
Activity: 151
so whats the details on this "recovery program".  will it even happen? and why January? why not start now? lol.

Silly question. We are early december, so he's gotta take a loooong Christmas holiday first, buy lots of presents, and then see how much he is willing to refund and to whom.

hey gert, just noticed your picture link. sorry i couldn't help via PM yesterday.

To make  picture on the forum you need to click the button under the italicized (I) button above the smiley faces. you then insert the image link between the ] [
guys, I think we are lost. Im thinking about piggy bank partners. No free hashrate, just a way to force people to bring new contracts. So nothing will happen in January, and im affraid me ass only piggy hashrate owner wont get anything back. So last sunday 0.15 btc payout now it will be hardly 0.012 ... Nice

this picture itself explains what happened, and now hes enjoying his hotdog watching some baseball game.

no but seriously though, what can you do from this point? I mean the guy is on a btc spending spree for christmas while victims are wondering how they lost like $500 minimum..
Activity: 13
so whats the details on this "recovery program".  will it even happen? and why January? why not start now? lol.

Silly question. We are early december, so he's gotta take a loooong Christmas holiday first, buy lots of presents, and then see how much he is willing to refund and to whom.

http://www.dbsuriname.com/dbsuriname/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1-Per-week-750-varkens-geslacht-in-december.jpg

hey gert, just noticed your picture link. sorry i couldn't help via PM yesterday.

To make  picture on the forum you need to click the button under the italicized (I) button above the smiley faces. you then insert the image link between the ] [
guys, I think we are lost. Im thinking about piggy bank partners. No free hashrate, just a way to force people to bring new contracts. So nothing will happen in January, and im affraid me ass only piggy hashrate owner wont get anything back. So last sunday 0.15 btc payout now it will be hardly 0.012 ... Nice
Pages:
Jump to: