Pages:
Author

Topic: *RED FLAG* Intersango - page 2. (Read 4932 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2012, 04:41:47 PM
Just to report guys that a week or so ago I was recommended intersango.com for managing/selling my bitcoins and that I did use them to sell my bitcoins.

I then requested a withdrawal of funds which the following day was marked as "sent". A week later and the funds still had not appeared in my account, at this point I raised a support ticket drawing attention to this and was then told that there had been a delay and that I should hold on. Another week has passed and still no funds.

I've raised another ticket but don't remain hopeful.

I will keep you guys updated.

While we were previously under the impression that the problems we were having with Metro bank were due to a technical issue on their end (as this has happened before), we have been told that our account activity is being reviewed and that we must be patient during this process. We have faith that our contact at Metro bank will properly investigate the matter. They have indicated that they do not require information from us at this time. The resolution time we were given was around 1 week, however this is just an approximation.

https://support.intersango.com/

Patrick is active in the Intersango thread in the Trading forum if you want more information.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 26, 2012, 04:35:50 PM
Just to report guys that a week or so ago I was recommended intersango.com for managing/selling my bitcoins and that I did use them to sell my bitcoins.

I then requested a withdrawal of funds which the following day was marked as "sent". A week later and the funds still had not appeared in my account, at this point I raised a support ticket drawing attention to this and was then told that there had been a delay and that I should hold on. Another week has passed and still no funds.

I've raised another ticket but don't remain hopeful.

I will keep you guys updated.
Pages:
Jump to: