Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 7. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 01:46:30 AM
The situation quite sad. But I will wait for trading.
Better try Confideal in november
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
October 24, 2017, 08:30:27 AM
ITs taking some time to be listed

Just received an email from redpulse team

Release info reads as follows -

"Kucoin will be the first exchange to list Red Pulse (RPX), the upcoming markets includes RPX/BTC and RPX/ETH. users can start depositing RPX to Kucoin at 12:00, 26th, October (UTC+8), and trading at 20:00, 28th, October (UTC+8)."

Was really hoping for a NEO / RPX pair somewhere but this is good for new money!

Does anyone have experiences with this exchange? To be honest, I hadn't even heard of it..
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 24, 2017, 01:37:57 AM
It says in the email that the exchange is created by some blockchain enthusiasts with a modern state of the art transaction platform. Well that sounds promising, i would like to see them listed at some busy exchanges though. I feel this is just a start and i wouldn't be at all surprised if RPX was listed on all major exchanges by the end of the year. This token has massive interest and is undoubtedly going to increase in value tremendously. I will make an account there and check out the new exchange to monitor RPX price anyhow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 23, 2017, 04:00:30 PM
Here's the announcement
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-open-neo-market-includes-rpxneo-and-gasneo-on-28th-october/

As I thought from the beginning, RedPulse coin will also be exchanged with Neo, besides bitcoin and etherum

The only doubt now is whether the new KuCoin exchange will manage the tremendous traffic that will flow to it on October 28

The site looks simple, minimalist, and "clean".  I personally like it and thinks it is "efficient".  I haven't traded yet but it is very responsive/fast whenever I am looking around.  The down side is it seems trading is very slow (not much activity) right now and definitely need much more members to get the party going.

They have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3ITtU

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
October 23, 2017, 03:52:43 PM

Just received an email from redpulse team

Release info reads as follows -

"Kucoin will be the first exchange to list Red Pulse (RPX), the upcoming markets includes RPX/BTC and RPX/ETH. users can start depositing RPX to Kucoin at 12:00, 26th, October (UTC+8), and trading at 20:00, 28th, October (UTC+8)."

Was really hoping for a NEO / RPX pair somewhere but this is good for new money!

Here's the announcement
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-open-neo-market-includes-rpxneo-and-gasneo-on-28th-october/

As I thought from the beginning, RedPulse coin will also be exchanged with Neo, besides bitcoin and etherum

The only doubt now is whether the new KuCoin exchange will manage the tremendous traffic that will flow to it on October 28
Activity: 50
October 23, 2017, 12:04:32 PM
Crazy hype and demand for this coin, being listed on a small exchange like Kucoin might actually play really well for it, less supply isnt the worst thing !

Tbh i don't even want it listed really until after the nov hardfork.

Now just need some big exchanges and we blasting off! Cheesy
October 23, 2017, 09:55:43 AM
hmm, there ICO quiet good and wanna say that's big success too.
But now the 1st exchange I thought only they and CEO of that exchange know about their exist. lol
Anyone here are waiting for it dip to jump in?  Roll Eyes

I joined, hoping I can score cheap RPX early on.  If not, nothing lost.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 23, 2017, 09:46:53 AM
hmm, there ICO quiet good and wanna say that's big success too.
But now the 1st exchange I thought only they and CEO of that exchange know about their exist. lol
Anyone here are waiting for it dip to jump in?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
October 23, 2017, 09:23:00 AM
First time I heard this exchange. After googling a while, it seems it is a new exchange, which compete with Binance.

Not as good as expected, isn't it?

It just said "1st" not "the only" exchange. Wink

Will be better if they wait some time and get to some others bigger exchange

bigger and better exchanges are coming, no doubt. This was one of the most hyped ICO's I can remember, so naturally a lot of people are gonna be interested

Anyway I will hold my 1000$ equivalent RPX for at least half a year. It was so hard to get it. This wallets NEO-GUI NEON ...  Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 23, 2017, 09:06:41 AM
First time I heard this exchange. After googling a while, it seems it is a new exchange, which compete with Binance.

bigger and better exchanges are coming, no doubt. This was one of the most hyped ICO's I can remember, so naturally a lot of people are gonna be interested
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
October 23, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

October 23, 2017, 08:58:40 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 06:21:42 PM
Activity: 184
October 22, 2017, 12:26:12 PM
I bought red pulse in ico too. Hope it gets big. I want to be rich.
Then spend more time analyzing coins. Anyway good luck.
Activity: 50
October 21, 2017, 05:45:29 PM
I bought red pulse in ico too. Hope it gets big. I want to be rich.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 05:00:55 PM
tbh if it reaches 50c that would be fantastic for me. There is sooooo much hype surrounding rpx right now so it isn't an unrealistic amount. Lot of people are saying the $1 number. Can't wait for this to hit the exchanges so we can all see how far Rpx can go. Most exciting token in my portfolio right now.

If what people are saying/hoping was actually happening, the global cryptocurrencies marketcap would be up at least a tenfold  Grin

I'm also quite optimistic with red pulse, however 1 USD would be x25 or so. It will most likely not happen in the coming few months
Do not worry we are going to get that tenfold increase eventually but not now since we come from a ten fold increase already so we need to give time to new comers and business to get in crypto and create new products and services, then and only then we are going to see a massive growth like the one we saw this year.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 05:46:20 AM
We rely in Neo, but im sure that we can expect only good news about this coin.
Activity: 210
October 20, 2017, 04:21:53 AM
Second hand sale now from 3x, buy for 4x...mybe only rumors....
Activity: 82
October 20, 2017, 04:10:14 AM
Red pulse will be probably get listed after forks of bitcoins which is fine I guess. Lets hope they know what are they doing, I love rpx team because they are so transparent and they have discloused all their ico structure and I  think it is a great buy

How do I buy it now before being listed?
Pages:
Jump to: