Pages:
Author

Topic: Red - Red - Red market :( - page 5. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 23, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
This year has been a bear year for crypto, but don’t be depressed. Take a break from crypto, don’t look at prices for sometimes and come back next year. Most importantly is to control your emotions and don’t make impulsive decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
Green blue, when the green market returns, I no longer expect, I know that the market will not have a chance to recover again later this year, wait for long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 05:33:34 AM
The red market will happen for some time now, there is no good news about bitcoin and altcoin, if later the crypto good news arrives, it will be a good wind for the crypto increase, so panic because red can be overcome.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 05:12:57 AM
So when they become green, no one will know, we just keep holding on there may be no chance of seeing a higher penny, so maybe we will die soon.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
November 23, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
it will be more bloody. and more bloody.

market really crashed and there is no hope or no new for rise again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 19, 2018, 07:33:53 PM
alltime dump and dump, we want more prices,

have some negative news?
i think i live in bubble and for me all information is Good,
if you have bad news - plz share eachother
We were not going to spread any FUDs in here, instead we keep our spirit strong and make believe that everything will be okay in the coming days. We only encourage people and spreading negatives will simply just helping it(crypto market) to make it down.
The down fall scenarios is just usual thing to us and ain't gonna be a big deal, it sooner to last and green will shown up again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 07:14:00 PM
Today is Ethereum's lowest price this year think. I felt so bad coz I am holding Ethereum based tokens and Ethereum too.  Hope good news will spike the price but all I can read on the news are all against crypto. Something's has to be done to stop this. Keeping my fingers crossed . If this continues we will big.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
There have been too many bottoms in this market. Bitcoin was stable for a long time after numerous cycles but to hit a new low at this time of year is simply too harsh. I hope bitcoin cash gets dumped out of circulation
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
November 19, 2018, 04:19:26 PM
Red market cryptocurrency is a normal situation in 2018. I think the negative news was not affecting the price of the market. The primary reason is the faith of investors when living in the bear market for so long. So that when BTC go to $ 6,500 of the exchange rate, almost investor is willing to sell cryptos for leaving out of the market.
sub $4800 for btc is NOT a normal situation actually. I still think it isn't over tho. But it's gonna be a long time of dumps before a new bull run. Maybe about mid 2020 or so
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 19, 2018, 03:33:37 PM
Well, crypto was something new, some people was intrested and ready to put some money, now everyone are frustrated and full of hate for crypto thats why this is the end of this market and im predicting that whole market will go to 0.
Can't you keep your worries just for yourself?
indeed everyone is very worried and frightened by the current market situation, only, can't we be more positive to return the trust of the inveator back to crypto?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 19, 2018, 03:31:28 PM
Red market cryptocurrency is a normal situation in 2018. I think the negative news was not affecting the price of the market. The primary reason is the faith of investors when living in the bear market for so long. So that when BTC go to $ 6,500 of the exchange rate, almost investor is willing to sell cryptos for leaving out of the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
November 19, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
We can wait for the bull market to return, or we can trade, or we can sell for fiat - but selling for fiat is I think the worst option. We have had a falling market for a long time, but there was plenty of support at the last level, and I thin once we hit support again it will hold. Remember the worst time to sell is at the bottom of the market, and we have to be close to that now.

hmm..

we had 20 bottoms in this bear market?
the real bottom is 0... , we dont know if we see an ath again... we hope and think history repeats!
BUT, we have maybe a problem... "STOCK MARKET" sell off... we dont know what crypto is doing!
.. and we can go down another year... and so on
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 19, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
We can wait for the bull market to return, or we can trade, or we can sell for fiat - but selling for fiat is I think the worst option. We have had a falling market for a long time, but there was plenty of support at the last level, and I thin once we hit support again it will hold. Remember the worst time to sell is at the bottom of the market, and we have to be close to that now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 19, 2018, 02:05:04 PM
alltime dump and dump, we want more prices,

have some negative news?
i think i live in bubble and for me all information is Good,
if you have bad news - plz share eachother
There is no bad or negative news, there is just speculations like since months, suddenly btc is dropping 1000 dollar and there is no reason for this. Sometimes I'm really bored from this market and there is just one thing to do, it is wait patiently.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
E3T.co
November 19, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
This is the Black Friday week. Are we going to see much cheaper Bitcoin after Black Friday? It is possible.
Predictions made by some people at the beginning of this year are going on the opposite direction now.
But i still hope we are going to see a little jump of the price after this week-end.

i think this is black friday year. becouse here is DROPs in full year. drop and drop, drop and drop.
have any ideas about new bitcoin miners? and can new miners change situation on market?
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 19, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
This is the Black Friday week. Are we going to see much cheaper Bitcoin after Black Friday? It is possible.
Predictions made by some people at the beginning of this year are going on the opposite direction now.
But i still hope we are going to see a little jump of the price after this week-end.
For many buyers, Black Friday brings joy, but on the cryptocurrency market, a price reduction is equivalent to a collapse for many users of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that we need to prepare for an even worse development of events.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 19, 2018, 06:43:01 AM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
Well, crypto was something new, some people was intrested and ready to put some money, now everyone are frustrated and full of hate for crypto thats why this is the end of this market and im predicting that whole market will go to 0.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 19, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
Don't panic about the current situation of the market when there is a dump it will surely effect on other coin and makes the market in red colour. In this case, we need to be very patient in order to hold the coins until the market starts recovering. It will take some time to recover the price and we need to be very patient for that.
Needs to have a lots of patients as the market will be like this for much longer time, if you seen some opportunities to play around and you can change and adopt any system that can be profitable inside the market, those reds are also giving some indications to take opportunities, its really risky but taking a bigger one can also bring a much better outcome when the market start to go to green.
Pages:
Jump to: