Pages:
Author

Topic: [RED] REDCOIN - Official thread! - page 3. (Read 72482 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 11:52:36 PM
deep09, did you end up recovering the funds?
@almightyruler no, its more complicated because the RED wallet I sent it to was a bitterex addresss. Can it still be recovered .
Thanks for your help.

If you ask nicely, they may be able to import the private key from their RDD wallet into their RED wallet. A rescan is going to freeze the wallet (make it unresponsive) for some time, meaning they cannot track deposits or initiate withdrawals during that period, so they may say no. There's not really much else you can do, since only the person/company holding the private key of the destination address will be able to access and recover the funds. Good luck!
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
November 11, 2017, 11:43:03 PM
@almightyruler no, its more complicated because the RED wallet I sent it to was a bitterex addresss. Can it still be recovered .
Thanks for your help.

If you ask nicely, they may be able to import the private key from their RDD wallet into their RED wallet. A rescan is going to freeze the wallet (make it unresponsive) for some time, meaning they cannot track deposits or initiate withdrawals during that period, so they may say no. There's not really much else you can do, since only the person/company holding the private key of the destination address will be able to access and recover the funds. Good luck!
November 11, 2017, 11:28:46 PM
Thanks for your help.
Activity: 35
November 10, 2017, 10:38:51 PM
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
Activity: 21
November 10, 2017, 06:02:29 PM
Where can I find ur wp?
legendary
November 10, 2017, 01:12:43 AM
legendary
October 29, 2017, 04:44:51 AM
hello, im mistakenly withdrew my Redcoin(RED) to a Reddcoin(RDD) wallet and Cryptopia says it was accepted by the blockchain.
is there a way I can recover my redcoin.
Thank you

If RED and RDD use the same address configuration (which may be possible, if a RDD address was accepted by Cryptopia as a valid RED address) it may be possible to export the private key for that address from your RDD wallet, and import it into a RED wallet.

Something like this in the debug consoles of the two wallets:

RDD wallet: dumpprivkey
RED wallet: importprivkey

You may also need to re-run the RED wallet with a -rescan commandline so it picks up the transaction.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
October 29, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
hello, im mistakenly withdrew my Redcoin(RED) to a Reddcoin(RDD) wallet and Cryptopia says it was accepted by the blockchain.
Thank you

I think your coins are lost... sorry to say that, I hope I m wrong. see you later
October 29, 2017, 04:17:13 AM
Thank you
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 08:10:15 AM
Please upload a windows  wallet qt on megasybg or other cloud. I cannot find win wallet or doesnt work.
Many thanks.
Activity: 10
June 16, 2017, 10:15:38 PM
To whom it may concern:
I am preparing a book possibly an article dealing with cryptocurrency. 
The topics will include a brief summary and description of the cryptocurrency market place as well as a look at the art work associated with the various logos.

Many of the currencies do not have any notes or guidelines for use of their logos.  Hence I am contacting the currencies I am including requesting permission to use their logo images as part of the material.

I am preparing a book possibly an article dealing with cryptocurrency. 
The topics will include a brief summary and description of the cryptocurrency market place as well as a look at the art work associated with the various logos.

Many of the currencies do not have any notes or guidelines for use of their logos.  Hence I am contacting the currencies I am including requesting permission to use their logo images as part of the material.

If I may use your logo please indicate so in a reply to this email.

Regards,
Bob Erlandson
Robert Erlandson, Ph.D.
Member, Circle Publications, LLC
email: [email protected]
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
March 24, 2017, 02:58:05 AM
just keep on mining!
bump
stay alive in 2017
thrive in 2019 Smiley

As the saying goes good old coin never die, they just fade away.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 24, 2017, 02:36:45 AM
just keep on mining!
bump
stay alive in 2017
thrive in 2019 Smiley
Activity: 14
January 19, 2017, 10:30:16 AM
Would you folks be interested in having this coin accepted at an online store/marketplace?

- Jon

ohhh very interesting remarks or views .yes this is very beautiful style in market.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 07, 2017, 09:51:59 AM
just keep on mining, the blockchain is being a bit...slow... these days !
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 11:12:30 AM
Anything going on with this coin? Just started mining it on cryptopia.
Somewhere I saw posted that with redcoin you can associate a username with a wallet address to keep transfers simple. This true?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
October 06, 2015, 06:33:54 AM
All welcome to https://www.scryptpool.com

https://www.scryptpool.com/pool/RED

2% fee, rewards after 50 confirmations.

Best regards,
Bejjan
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009
October 05, 2015, 11:23:18 PM
glad this coins back now just gotta give it some hype again since they let it die off a bit
Activity: 194
September 29, 2015, 05:17:14 AM
Cryptsy's market is back online.  I have re-added Redcoin to the Prohashing scrypt mining pool.
Activity: 227
September 26, 2015, 12:07:15 PM
cryptsy has the best market value... but sadly market is under maintenance. at cryptsy this could mean it will never come back online for deposits. If anyone knows someone inside, possibility they could get it up and running for red.

Yeah, there seems to be quite alot of markets in maintenance on Cryptsy.
Damned Annoying...
Pages:
Jump to: