Pages:
Author

Topic: Red trust ON/OFF !!! - page 3. (Read 21494 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
March 24, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
As long as a member is in a DT member’s list of trusted members, their trust left for you will be considered DT. If they are removed from the list of DT members, your trust rating that was left by them won’t appear to others as default trust. This is what happened when The Pharmacist left you trust. It displays as negative now because he has recently been readded to the DT network.

And regardless of how much bitcoin was worth at the time of the account sale, it’s still discouraged and shows dangerous behavior, which is why your account got tagged.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
March 24, 2018, 04:47:47 PM
I thought that only feedback sent after he became a DT member will be taken into concederation but I think that I am misinformed, or it only concerns positive feedback.
No. Every single feedback he ever sent will be considered.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
March 24, 2018, 04:43:30 PM
Your account is marked with red because The Pharmacist is a DT user. And since you (and the majority of users) have the DefaultTrust in your trust list, you see the feedback as trusted. You can remove The Pharmacist from your trust list by going to your trust list and adding him with a ~ before his name. But only you and whoever else has The Parmacist excluded will see his feedback as untrusted.

AFAIK The Pharmacist got removed from DT and added back recently. That's you your profile went from red to normal and back to red again.

it was pproximately $ 10 at that time.
Why does that matter?

I thought that only feedback sent after he became a DT member will be taken into concederation but I think that I am misinformed, or it only concerns positive feedback.

And a stamp bag of heroin is approximately $10. Your point?

I am in Africa, the expenses are limited, tell me about the beer maybe I'll have an answer.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
March 24, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

And a stamp bag of heroin is approximately $10. Your point?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
March 24, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
Your account is marked with red because The Pharmacist is a DT user. And since you (and the majority of users) have the DefaultTrust in your trust list, you see the feedback as trusted. You can remove The Pharmacist from your trust list by going to your trust list and adding him with a ~ before his name. But only you and whoever else has The Parmacist excluded will see his feedback as untrusted.

AFAIK The Pharmacist got removed from DT and added back recently. That's you your profile went from red to normal and back to red again.

Why does that matter?
March 24, 2018, 04:27:10 PM
I don't think that there is an option to turn on/off the trusty effect as you said. All that changes depend on The Pharmacist trust, I am sure when he becomes DT member, the neg trust shown red in your profile, It showing for everyone includes you. By the way, I don't think he will remove it, because accounts sales encourage scams activities.

thank you for your reply here but as I just said; there are less than 3 days I was in neutral trust for at least 3 week and month ago in red trust and also now I'm in red trust.
March 24, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 132
March 24, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
I don't think that there is an option to turn on/off the trusty effect as you said. All that changes depend on The Pharmacist trust, I am sure when he becomes DT member, the neg trust shown red in your profile, It showing for everyone includes you. By the way, I don't think he will remove it, because accounts sales encourage scams activities.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
March 24, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
March 24, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
Hi Bitcointalk members and moderators;

before talking about my case, I will sign a message to confirm that I still control this account and this since my regestration in this forum in 05 05 2016.

Code:
Adresse: 1JagYgvvqPzPPXKW9Dzf4uofRTHyJyfGVM
Message:Today 03 24 2018, I sign this message to confirm the ownership of this sccount: Ghost15.
Signature:H+Qq6VkY+9eObajAdsbuLKQCKV7X5rumF9cgQiFAHDKdQapMrQrNHQHt3l9DC8H2PYAo0gcZI0MVo8AJkYpiDAw=

let some one do that for my adresse. thanks

Adresse: 1JagYgvvqPzPPXKW9Dzf4uofRTHyJyfGVM
Signature: IOWh0eSHyfxnDIxnXgIUmCruSNBX9XVBI2WShvXxJL0GTgZnWTB2l5GN1znWJihqzhAibagbIzs77ma g+4Kr4U0=

so my case is that I received a negative truste and this was in less than a month of my entry into this forum exactly on the 2016-06-07 due to a participation in a BCT account sale auction without intending to buy an account; my intention was to discourage the seller, but I am not here to justify my intention or whatsoever.

I am here because the one who put me this negative trust was a simple member like most of the people of this forum and it didn't affect my account now this member has had DT status since 2016-08-22, but that didn't affect my account until I became Sr. Member.
but what I find strange is that a few days ago I was in red trust then become neutral trust and now again I become in red trust, I wonder if there is an option to turn on the trust effect and turn it off after or it's just me who sees it as well!.

the person who pointed my account is The Pharmacist, so thank you for helping me or at least giving me explanations
Pages:
Jump to: