Pages:
Author

Topic: ✸✸✸RedCrowCoin ✸✸✸RCX✸✸✸Campaign - page 2. (Read 2935 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Username: znickelbackz
Wallet: RCb14LMUet6DDUF8rvQ4DxsNB7vBqu1thU

this avatar seem too small, i can hardly see a thing. sure it's kinda cute, though.

Look at my profile. The avatar is now 120 X 80 and I made it transparent.

Follow the links in the images below if you desire your own (second one is transparent).

your work is awesome. avatar of this campaign does need to be bigger, but that big destroys all the cuteness! look dark and even bloody, scary somehow. i don't know, maybe just my opinion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Good day,tell me why no payment?

So not only 87% prem but not paying for the campaign? Shocking
Activity: 1008
Good day,tell me why no payment?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Username: znickelbackz
Wallet: RCb14LMUet6DDUF8rvQ4DxsNB7vBqu1thU

this avatar seem too small, i can hardly see a thing. sure it's kinda cute, though.

Look at my profile. The avatar is now 120 X 80 and I made it transparent.

Follow the links in the images below if you desire your own (second one is transparent).

Activity: 895
badykvik
Activity: 481
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I just don't know what is the problem with my avatar I already wearing it but picture is not showing hope you can help me OP first time wearing and joining avatar campaign.
Im sure it is just caused by your browser cache, close your browser then login to your account again
I just don't know what is the problem with my avatar I already wearing it but picture is not showing hope you can help me OP first time wearing and joining avatar campaign.

i see no problem with your avatar at all! it is just originally too small and you may need a microscope to see it as someone has mentioned it above Smiley if you expect it as big as the picture in #1, i have a bad news for you. i want it too, but it's impossible.
Activity: 994

oh so that's how it works. thank you so much for your help. your comment is kind of hard for a newbie like me to understand but enough to lead me to set things right. my previous alt coin wallet i downloaded was synchronized automatically, make me believe it's how it should be, and never imagine about configure file without your help.

How come a newbie like you has a full member rank?

Not all full member rank up are into signature and hero campaign or investing or holding an altcoin wallet some of them are much more concentrated on bitcoin and only use blockchain and coinbase so it's very much understandable I think you are much more a newbie with your kind of thinking..
[/quote]

Not sure whybhe onlybwqnts full members, have none of you seen thbpremine?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

oh so that's how it works. thank you so much for your help. your comment is kind of hard for a newbie like me to understand but enough to lead me to set things right. my previous alt coin wallet i downloaded was synchronized automatically, make me believe it's how it should be, and never imagine about configure file without your help.

[/quote]

Not all full member rank up are into signature and hero campaign or investing or holding an altcoin wallet some of them are much more concentrated on bitcoin and only use blockchain and coinbase so it's very much understandable I think you are much more a newbie with your kind of thinking..
Activity: 756

i have even encountered a hero member that don't know anything about signature campaign, don't even know it ever exists, and ask me every basic things about it in order to grab one for his own. true story.
i just don't care about alt coin, none of them seems reliable, only bitcoin is promising.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Incent

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Coins looks promising would like to join this campaign

My username : fortunecrypto
my wallet address : RBFDaddjRVfeptJdd1kvWCzT4hzMEuNhXq

Wallet is not yet sync but will find a way to make it ..
Payment done
Username: FeelTheBeat,pol5 ,lega46141

oh, kind of exciting seeing payment but gone down for not seeing my name. okay, wait one more day, i guess.
also, it would be nicer if you have some kind of payment prove. or anyone over there can confirm the payment?
Check your wallet,payment done for May 5

payment received, thank you.
i have almost quitted when the i see the wallet is out of synchronized and saw other guys encounter it too.
thank for the help and everything is ok now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Payment done

oh, kind of exciting seeing payment but gone down for not seeing my name. okay, wait one more day, i guess.
also, it would be nicer if you have some kind of payment prove. or anyone over there can confirm the payment?
Check your wallet,payment done for May 5
Payment done

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
My nickname is Vadi2323

My RCX adress is RB5N4iH39F4Zj4ACDxfY8BWSP7BJGNB12o
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Payment done
wallet is not synchronized (it is only my problem ?
or the problem in General with network?
Sync and wallet ok.Add node on your .conf file

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
wallet is not synchronized (it is only my problem ?
or the problem in General with network?
Sync and wallet ok.Add node on your .conf file
Pages:
Jump to: