Pages:
Author

Topic: [REDD] Reddcoin worth buying? - page 3. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 25, 2017, 09:00:31 AM
At current price I wouldn't say that redd is worth buying. The price will likely drop back to 25 or so and at this point I think it would be a good investment to hold for the next small pump. It is also very useful for day trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 08:55:05 AM
RDD is no scam nor pump n dump scheme. it's been around long and i think for a while there were pretty high expectations around this coin, as it aims to build decentralized social media platform with integrated system of payments. i think the large supply is actually to facilitate payments between users. development and updates have been rather slow over the last months, though, for what i could follow.

sudden rise may be related to rumors about Redd-ID release and the fact that it has been stable and in accumulation phase for weeks, so long due for a pump.
i made decent gains on it last spring and kept a small bag just in case. i think it can be decent investement for day-trades and in perspective of Redd-ID taking off, but would only aim at buying at 25-30 sats.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
September 25, 2017, 08:23:01 AM
I can't find any positive news about rdd, was it only a classic pump/dump or there might be some good informations ?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 08:20:04 AM
I saw the 50% rise on bittrex, checked out their site and it looks pretty scamish to me...

http://redcoin.pw/

And they do not really have anything they are working on, it just says the market is only controlled by the users and that it will be used to tip. Could make some money buying low and trading now, but that has passed. Maybe it rises again after the pullback, who knows.

you probably should check out https://www.reddcoin.com/ since it is spelled with double D.
Activity: 742
September 25, 2017, 08:11:52 AM
Today let's talk about Reddcoin.

Does anyone think it is worth buying?

Why does it have such a big Volume with that low price?

I used to buy Rdd at 96 satoshi and accepted the sale when it was only 40 satoshi. And it continues to drop to 23 satoshi. Although then it increased to 31 satoshi and continued to decrease. I really did not dare to buy Rdd, it made me distrust. Even today I look at Rdd from 25 up to 45 satoshi I also do not regret it. Perhaps it will reduce to 30-35 satoshi and continue to increase.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 07:59:49 AM
I've been looking at Reddcoin for a while and the price does not fluctuate that much. Still, I just don't know about this coin.
Facebook tried its own currency for a while, which didn't work. Kik has its ICO for Kin, their own currency for users on the platform. Redd also tries to get into that market. Could be hard if they all start using their own currency.

I have no idea where the volume is coming from, so I'd like to hear the thoughts of others as well Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 07:42:05 AM
Today let's talk about Reddcoin.

Does anyone think it is worth buying?

Why does it have such a big Volume with that low price?
Pages:
Jump to: