Pages:
Author

Topic: REEE: Puppet Show - page 2. (Read 777 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
June 01, 2019, 12:49:14 AM
marlboroza is a liar who likes to twist facts for the benefit of those who he is allied with. I would not take him seriously.

He is intent on smearing and attacking anyone who is willing to speak out against any of his friends.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
May 31, 2019, 08:48:43 PM
So because people are publicly voicing their displeasure with Vod's abusive behavior now they are automatically puppets? Cool story bro.
Doesn't address single question.

Of course not - he'll never answer a question, and he'll explicitly deny you asked him one. 

Techy - I don't know why everyone else sees you as a puppet, but it's another example of you claiming I am abusive when I neve have been.   Go look at your sources and you will see how often you misquote people.   Take something out of context enough times and it will become a fact.  Smiley

No one legitimately thinks I am a puppet. They might claim it publicly in a very pathetic attempt to impugn my character but we all know no one really believes it. I think you have difficulty with the definitions of words. In order for me to "misquote" some one I would first have to quote them. Where did I misquote anyone? Still waiting for you to substantiate this claim. I am not holding my breath though because I can see you have your clown dancing shoes on as you do every time you go too far in a desperate attempt to draw attention away from your own wrongdoings.

So because people are publicly voicing their displeasure with Vod's abusive behavior now they are automatically puppets? Cool story bro.
Doesn't address single question.
Of course not - he'll never answer a question, and he'll explicitly deny you asked him one. 
I don't get it. First they said this:
I am not going to participate in a moderated thread where you get to throw accusations around and then delete any replies which are inconvenient for you
Then I, as they quoted this thread, expect them to say something but got nothing, another question:
So because people are publicly voicing their displeasure with Vod's abusive behavior now they are automatically puppets?
Maybe they will tag me for releasing OG's post where he mentioned his dox too?  Undecided

You seem to be insinuating we are all the same person using the term "they" as if we are one collective entity rather than individuals that independently agree Vod is mentally ill and out of control. Is that what you are implying that I am a sock of another user or vice versa? How ironic.

I see several questions, but they are all about other people. I don't have responsibility for anyone but myself, so I am not required to answer for them. Of course you don't really expect any reply, you are simply using your self moderated thread as a conduit for further character assassination where you can simply remove any logical argument you have no retort to.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
May 31, 2019, 06:23:38 PM
OP

Vod is tagged by TESCARE, teeGUMES, Fake Bill and Rmcdermott927 with these comments:

TESCARE:
I find it more interesting how some people are blaming others while they close both eyes to see that person brags all around internet that they are forum treasurer.
I'll keep mentioning it too. Tongue
Well that is just funny. Did Vod said that too?

Anyway, all these comments and I figured out that only person who didn't tag Vod for doxxing is - OG Nasty himself. No, he wrote this in comment:
Vod is a liar & trust abuser. Administrator describes his recent behavior as "disgusting" and makes statements like, "Red-trusting Vod over this is an appropriate usage of red-trust..." which is a sure sign that he's untrustworthy, and a disgusting human being.

Nothing about doxing part. He is basically saying in his comment that Vod is liar & trust abuser and agrees with part of admin's post - only one part of it. Why is that? Does OG knows that everything posted by Vod has already been posted on this forum by himself, well, link to website was posted and in that website there is information about almost everything....?
It is not doxxing if you have already doxxed yourself.

So why "giving green light"? Why removing posts with doxing info? Why website linked in this forum with doxing info is all of sudden offline? Why was post with link edited and link is no longer there? Why another post(errr..2 posts) where OG said something about his site doesn't exist any more?

Are we now pretending that we didn't know about 500 BTC? Rmcdermott927 didn't know OG was only one with keys to 500btc forums funds? Bill didn't know?

OG didn't post video of his house?
OG didn't post link to his website with personal information in it, under "about us or whatever"?

No one knew about 500 btc?  Cheesy

This is nothing but a puppet show.

I am not going to participate in a moderated thread where you get to throw accusations around and then delete any replies which are inconvenient for you, and I suggest no one else does either. That is why I created this thread so an actual open discussion about this topic can be had and not just a blatant naked one sided attempt at smearing people who disagree with you and your Politburo buddies.

Pages:
Jump to: