Pages:
Author

Topic: Referral deal for the biggest bitcoin faucet with most ultimate incentives - page 2. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Done creating account on your refferal!

Email add: [email protected]

Btc address added on faucet: 15dzzV9K4nqHDH9YpowCRQDzEDp9Jmqmoi

Please send Here your 50$ stuff beacause this the one i use now. 
 btcadd: 192YYD8Bvo26tG7wj2sDYDzakb6qXPb4F

Hello, sent Wink
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Done creating account on your refferal!

Email add: [email protected]

Btc address added on faucet: 15dzzV9K4nqHDH9YpowCRQDzEDp9Jmqmoi

Please send Here your 50$ stuff beacause this the one i use now. 
 btcadd: 192YYD8Bvo26tG7wj2sDYDzakb6qXPb4F
All I am worried about is the referral link you have posted in your post. Referral links are not allowed in this campaign. You may ask people to send you a pm and you could reply with a referral link but this way, you might get baned. Please correct it asap.

hello done Wink
Hi op im little bit curiuos if that 50$ will be direct on my bitcoin address(wallet) if im done doing sign up on your refferal? 0r direct to my created account on that faucet?  Just asking cause im excited to take your offer.. or send me a pm . Thank you

hello just tell me your email address and you will receive that $50 stuff i am asking bitcoin address which you will use in faucet because i will get it as a proof that you are my referral as that faucet shows commissions and those addresses of referrals in faucet through which commissions came Wink
Activity: 266
All I am worried about is the referral link you have posted in your post. Referral links are not allowed in this campaign. You may ask people to send you a pm and you could reply with a referral link but this way, you might get baned. Please correct it asap.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Hi op im little bit curiuos if that 50$ will be direct on my bitcoin address(wallet) if im done doing sign up on your refferal? 0r direct to my created account on that faucet?  Just asking cause im excited to take your offer.. or send me a pm . Thank you
Hello everybody,

I want you to signup on this biggest ever bitcoin faucet with the link which i will give in pm which requires just email address and password.

Description of this bitcoin faucet:
This is a very good site to earn money online and that too without investing.
This is my favourite site among all bitcoin earning sites,
because this is 100% pure legit, very popular, high standard site since 2 years,
earning potential is also great i.e. upto $200 in 1 hour, best multiply
bitcoin feature, best referral commission of 50% and other commissions also i.e. on all features,
a great lottery system, a great reward system and a awesome 4% annual interest on your bitcoin balance also.

The big things which i will be giving to my referrals as incentives:

I will be giving everything here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/greatest-and-most-awesome-mind-blowing-stuff-everall-for-just-50-1785071 for absolutely free. I am giving three things, access to my mind-blowing ultimate collection of 100gb+, my most amazing, mind-blowing, incredible ebook of $8, and some great investment advice, all of which costs $50.

After the signup message me your email address and bitcoin address which added on that faucet so that i can deliver that stuff of $50 within 24 hours which i am giving you all for free.

Contact [email protected] for more info  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: