Pages:
Author

Topic: refunds processed, closed. - page 6. (Read 22508 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 12, 2014, 11:28:09 PM
Not really "advertising" but a big one is Google. If you type capitalist into google this coin will not show up or will not be your first 10 options. But if you type in CPL Coin it is the first 2, for me at least. The 1st thread you had is the main one though so if you could get that taken away and have this be the first one than you're good. But what I just said depends on if you are trying to attract new crypto personnel or people who are already on this forum, knows about it, etc.

I agree. We have to keep talking or it'll just go way far back into the "books." I check this thread multiple times a day so I am willing to give answers and talk if you ask. I like the direction of this coin and my doubts on the price was already answered accordingly so I am excited to see where this goes!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 12, 2014, 07:07:18 PM
More thread activity is needed!! We should start discussing how the advertising budget will be spent. What is the most reputable place you guys would like to see an article about CPL?
Activity: 43
April 12, 2014, 01:20:22 PM
TL;DR - We're not a team who wants to produce half-assed work.

Good to hear...  if people just allow for the necessary time required for such an IPO schedule to elapse...  it will be a huge success!  

Once Stage 3 sells out and we enter stage 4 when buy backs are eligible in later stages, and also when our advertising budget kicks in, the IPO will fly by faster than people think! With the guarantee to sell back in later stages, I can see big investments coming in. We've had some very interested people e-mail us directly rather than posting in the thread, so the IPO is going strong behind the scenes!  Smiley
Activity: 4
April 12, 2014, 03:29:12 AM
Well...  expect this to be a bumpy ride...  people are very hesitant these days...  we shall see.

It's more or less a security measure. People tend to worry and undersell randomly. All it takes is one exchange to open it up during IPO and you get one of those worried people who undersell. Brings down the value immediately. I also continue to work via the testnet to help insure we have minimal issues down the road.

OK sent...  but it will be hard to convince most people that this is an actual wallet...  maybe a block explorer would help.

We plan to, in fact it's technically already setup, just like the online wallet.

We're making sure everything is good behind the scenes with the coin. I personally don't want anything to break two weeks down the road. I've probably broken the Testnet 5 or 6 times in the past week adjusting things. We've all seen coins fall apart at launch. There's more work for us than most would put in. Not only are we making sure there aren't issues with the code, we're making sure there isn't issues with the nodes we already have setup, making sure the wallets work on a variety of computers (x86/x64 Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Windows 7, Windows 8, and OSX ML and Mavericks), etc.

TL;DR - We're not a team who wants to produce half-assed work.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2014, 05:11:33 PM
Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
April 11, 2014, 04:40:35 PM
The only suggestion I have is lowering the buy in price once it gets up to stage 5. Above 650sat seems kinda steep for a coin that hasn't been released yet and not knowing what exchange it is going on upon completion of the IPO. At the current rate you will receive over 454 BTC before we know everything(If I missed something on Page 1 that you had than disregard, I didn't see it). What if you reverse it and have for Stage 3 have 15,000,000 CPL. Stage 4 have 14,000,000. Etc.... Do as stated above and lower the cost of buy in to where it doesn't exceed 950sat OR leave the same only lower the cost of buy in.

Just my thought on it. I mean, I see Stage 6 and HOPE it is reachable at 950sat for a brand new coin but than I see Stage 7 and just say to myself "How?" Lol. Don't get me wrong, I am for sure a buy in at Stage 3 and like what this coin is about, especially that you can sell your coins back from Stage 4 on to make an "instant" profit but yeah... People just have a lot of doubts with new coins, especially premine due to scams and P&D coins. Why not make this coin so they can't even think it is or as far off as possible from it...

Thank you for your suggestions. We have thought long and hard about the buy-in prices so I'll try to explain some of our rationale.

We modelled the "Buy-in" prices after the life-cycle of many other PoS coins that have been released. To use Blackcoin as an example, the very first price that was offered on the first exchange was 500SAT and it sat there for a few days. It traded between 500SAT - 1000SAT before skyrocketing up to the levels it is at today.

Our rationale is this - Stage 1-6 investors are able to acquire coins for far less than BC's average price (which was about 1000SAT). The 1 week mining period centralized a large amount of coins in the hands of whale-miners so there was only a very small portion of people actually buying the coins at the beginning. BC was kept relatively quiet for the 1 week mining period and only after that did investors jump in and bid the price up to around 8000SAT before taking a rest.

Since there is no mining period for CPL, our structure offers an equal distribution allowing early investors to benefit slightly more than later investors, allowing a steady rising exchange rate that all can participate in. However all investors that participate in the IPO are getting in at far cheaper than other successful PoS coins that have been around for 1-2 months.

The reason the price jumps so much after stage 5 is because that is when we plan on rolling-out most of the advertising budget acquired from stages 1-3. Also, by that time, we hope people will trust that we are serious with our long term plans and once they see the advertisements going strong, the exposure should drive us right through the final stages and onto exchanges.

Finally, let's look at BC's current price after about 2 months of existence: 9500SAT. Judging by this price, even investors in stage 7 who get in at 1400SAT are participating at 6x lower that BC's current price. Those that are getting in before stage 7 are getting in at over 10x lower than BC's current price.

We will become as successful as BC, however it will take some time. Everything BC did has been studied and we plan on emulating their life-cycle, however with a more equitable distribution. Also once we're on exchanges, we have plans to launch a CPL multi-pool just as BC has done since it is a great idea.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 10, 2014, 05:56:58 PM
The only suggestion I have is lowering the buy in price once it gets up to stage 5. Above 650sat seems kinda steep for a coin that hasn't been released yet and not knowing what exchange it is going on upon completion of the IPO. At the current rate you will receive over 454 BTC before we know everything(If I missed something on Page 1 that you had than disregard, I didn't see it). What if you reverse it and have for Stage 3 have 15,000,000 CPL. Stage 4 have 14,000,000. Etc.... Do as stated above and lower the cost of buy in to where it doesn't exceed 950sat OR leave the same only lower the cost of buy in.

Just my thought on it. I mean, I see Stage 6 and HOPE it is reachable at 950sat for a brand new coin but than I see Stage 7 and just say to myself "How?" Lol. Don't get me wrong, I am for sure a buy in at Stage 3 and like what this coin is about, especially that you can sell your coins back from Stage 4 on to make an "instant" profit but yeah... People just have a lot of doubts with new coins, especially premine due to scams and P&D coins. Why not make this coin so they can't even think it is or as far off as possible from it...
Activity: 7
April 10, 2014, 03:46:30 PM
Hello Investors!

Stage 3 is going strong and we aren't event marketing the IPOs. Early investors are going to be really happy they got in early!

We have now sold - 128,627.55 CPL from Stage 3!

Email me - [email protected] for info on all IPOs!
April 10, 2014, 02:55:38 PM
So I am looking forward to recieve the coins that will make me rich!  Cheesy

Definitely. Hopefully once everyone sees the blockchain and transactions go through soon they will realize this is legitimate.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
April 10, 2014, 01:48:44 PM
So I am looking forward to recieve the coins that will make me rich!  Cheesy
April 10, 2014, 01:19:57 PM
My post got deleted, this is a scam

You have the logical reasoning of a 4 year old. Stupidity is not in short supply Cheesy
April 10, 2014, 09:38:40 AM

Your post is on the first page again you post without even checking spreading more FUD good for you
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 10, 2014, 06:55:54 AM
April 09, 2014, 05:06:11 PM
OP has been updated. We have a few announcements on the way so stay tuned! Also check out the bounties & giveaways in the OP.
April 09, 2014, 03:44:43 PM
That is also coming however we have to do it internally as we do not want to release the source to anyone to ensure it remains secure.

Well...  expect this to be a bumpy ride...  people are very hesitant these days...  we shall see.

We fully understand the current state of the altcoin market which is why we're trying to do things the honest way right from the start. We pre-ann'd over a week prior to the IPO launch so we could adjust our strategy to meet the concerns of the community.

Any issues that people have will be directly addressed in public.  Honestly anyone who strives to do things differently is going to get criticism, and we encourage that. We truly believe this is the most fair and honest way to launch a PoS coin.

The fact that we will be completely reinvesting the funds received from stage 1-3 should give people trust that we're not in this for short term. If we weren't serious about our long-term goals, we surely wouldn't be spending our short term cashflow to bring about these long-term objectives.  Smiley
April 09, 2014, 03:39:35 PM
That is also coming however we have to do it internally as we do not want to release the source to anyone to ensure it remains secure.

Once the explorer is up and people are receiving their coins it will legitimize our process and will show everyone that the coin is created and there will be no hiccups the biggest problem with IPO's in my mind is taking money from people before the coin is able to be sent out. Our method will allow people to own what they bought into which is better than any escrow in my opinion.
April 09, 2014, 03:34:29 PM
Let me tell you about a coin that promised a 'Guaranteed Rising Exchange Rate'. The devs seemed to have a better plan than you and more market knowledge.

Here's the story of "AIRcoin" and it's "Guaranteed Rising Exchange Rate"

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't make some stupid promises like that.

CPL in NO WAY is making the same "Guarantee" as the AIRcoin devs. Allow me to explain. AIR promised a "guaranteed rising exchange rate of 5% per week after listing on the exchange at 0.002BTC" or something along those lines. They consciously set a ridiculously high starting point and tricked people into believing that it would only rise from there. Then, "someone" just kept dumping all the way down and almost EVERYONE lost their shirts.

Now let's analyze our strategy. We started our exchange rate at 0.00000100BTC ... NOT 0.002BTC which is absolutely ridiculous. 100SAT is a fair price to start a coin with 100m total, especially with the amount of promotion we plan to bring & all the merchants which will be signed up.

Therefore to sum up: AIR started RIDICULOUSLY high which was absolutely unsustainable. Whereas we are starting RIDICULOUSLY low and incrementally raising the price as we get more exposure, more merchants, and more trust from our community.

We have just received notice from a reputable exchange who is willing to list CPL once the IPO is over.

I hope people can logically understand that our strategy is the honest way, whereas AIR's strategy was simply unsustainable.
April 09, 2014, 03:26:19 PM
I guess it is the shorter address we need to send...  right?    Embarrassed

Yes the longer address will give you the capability of moving that wallet address directly into your wallet once they become available to the public. This is just another measure we have implemented to ensure you will have your coins where you want them.

OK sent...  but it will be hard to convince most people that this is an actual wallet...  maybe a block explorer would help.

April 09, 2014, 03:04:55 PM
Please register and send your wallet address to [email protected]

I guess it is the shorter address we need to send...  right?    Embarrassed

Yes the longer address will give you the capability of moving that wallet address directly into your wallet once they become available to the public. This is just another measure we have implemented to ensure you will have your coins where you want them.
April 09, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
Wallet is available now. http://coindev.cc/ccoin/register.php

Please register and send your wallet address to [email protected]

We will be sending the first stage coins out soon.

thnx...  but it would be much better if the online wallet had SSL...    Roll Eyes

It is being implemented however because there are no wallets released to the public and withdrawals are halted their isn't much incentive for anyone Wink at this time that is.
Pages:
Jump to: