Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin: Everything You Need To Know! - page 3. (Read 12204 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 07:11:32 AM
All these scams ruin investor confidence in legitimate projects!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 07:09:52 AM
So you bought into their scam and are now mad at crypto.
Decided to make this thread and project your own emotions onto the rest of the envoirment.
I don't feel greedy at all nor led by it.

If you do experience this then you should really take some time-out and not invest to become super duper rich but invest to learn. You may become wiser falling on your ass but you don't learn anything untill you get up.
who said I am mad at crypto, and who said I put all my money in their scam, you can know things by investing as less as 50$, but you don't know anything unless you don't try it.
Hope it clears some air.
I do appreciate a lot of projects out there, but what I am saying not all fruits are sweet, and there are more sour fruits out there than sweet ones.

I shared this so that people can know what my experience with regal coin is and with all the others that are same like that.

I do learn things without falling and breaking my ass, one can be sad at the level of scam going on even if he didn't lost a lot, emotions can get out for others too.

My thread is not a hate speech for them, it is just what I observed, and you can see similar experiences on the twitter and on this forum too.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2017, 07:02:16 AM
Hi Cryptounite,

Sounds like they are getting more and more common these days.

I wasn't aware of this ICO until your post, however I just looked at the Regalcoin ANN.

A few hints are there to tell people not to hand over their money.

The initial announcement looks like it took the Dev 3 minutes of time to write, so doesn't show any actual work.

And the first page of the announcement thread is full of Bitcoin Talk forum members warning people about it, even writing in one comment "sad thing is somebody is going to give their money anyway".

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 06:53:34 AM
Decided to make this thread and project your own emotions onto the rest of the envoirment.

If you do experience this then you should really take some time-out and not invest to become super duper rich but invest to learn. You may become wiser falling on your ass but you don't learn anything untill you get up.

We have enough cryptocurrencies. How many different types of money people would want to use? 1 or 2. Rest are scams. Other crypto assets, however, is different story. Ethereum is a big example. It's not currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
September 16, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: