Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 27. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

REC Very good Coin has a very bad team

1-Accounts locked up for more than 21 days

2- Not responding to support tickets

3- Money lost when converting from USD to REC

4- They have no activities in social media

What a nightmare !!!

Hello everyone  !
I want to invest in Regalcoin. I see people say can not withdraw money .... really? thank you!

I have been able to withdrawal without issue.

If you want to use my referral I give back 100% of the commission to my first few referrals.

https://regalcoin.co/ref/TROYBROWNREC
Activity: 116
new Lending platforms whit intresting lending system ICO amount of coins reduced each day realy fast get in while it last: https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/a29uaXU1N0BnbWFpbC5jb20=
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
i think everyone should just be patient. Im not impressed with the people behind this thing so far but its new and we are the Guinea pigs.

I think the people was very patient in this situation

1 month of account locked without a word from regal team. I think people have been over patient..
The only progress they have made during this long period is ghosts and pumpkins on their website Angry
Activity: 40
i think everyone should just be patient. Im not impressed with the people behind this thing so far but its new and we are the Guinea pigs.

1 month of account locked without a word from regal team. I think people have been over patient..
Activity: 124
what bag are you shilling?

Activity: 68
Activity: 66
Very unfair for ICO investors. They have been locked out of their accounts indefinitely. There is even a possibility that they will never be unlocked. Shift to hextra coin to make up your losses. Unlike regal, hextra ICO investors are treated like royallty. Hextra has announced amazing bonuses for initial investors

How can you be this idiotic and senior member?
Look at first few pages posts, I told you people this was a scam.

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am just sympathizing with people  who have their accounts locked. It was because of a glitch that the accounts were locked. I had my $200 account locked but I am not too bothered because I already took out most of my coins and made $50K. Thankfully I didn't listen to your idiotic scam accusations and bought in ICO and made a nice chunk

Do you know of similar opportunities coming along? I understand with these kinds of schemes we must be vigilant but I would still like to take advantage

If you are willing to take risks This may be another opportunity like Regalcoin https://ethconnect.net/ref/sa3llo
Activity: 16
Very unfair for ICO investors. They have been locked out of their accounts indefinitely. There is even a possibility that they will never be unlocked. Shift to hextra coin to make up your losses. Unlike regal, hextra ICO investors are treated like royallty. Hextra has announced amazing bonuses for initial investors

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am just sympathizing with people  who have their accounts locked. It was because of a glitch that the accounts were locked. I had my $200 account locked but I am not too bothered because I already took out most of my coins and made $50K. Thankfully I didn't listen to your idiotic scam accusations and bought in ICO and made a nice chunk

Do you know of similar opportunities coming along? I understand with these kinds of schemes we must be vigilant but I would still like to take advantage
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,

As i heard like Regal coin is scam coin but when i see the chart i dont see Pump and dump trend like ETG,LTG,ELITE so by its graph it seems like more and more people are getting in.

Anyways i dont invest in anything unless i am not 100% sure.

I just want to know as it said that Regal coin is similar to Bitcoin and only difference is price but i would like to emphasize that why people will go to purchase this coin and not Bitcoin i know even though Bitcoin is costly but risk are low...And if we talk on price and opportunity then there are lot of ICO's even genuine one which has potential to give rewards upto 50,000% in a year(Neo is the best example).So why should i go for regal coin i mean whats unique in this coin which seperates itself from other ICO's.

Neo will go up 500 times in a year? What are you smoking? Neo has already gone up, it doesn't have a lot of steam left absolutely not another 50,000% in a year.
If you are so sure of Neo going 500 times, why do you bother even  looking looking at other coins? Just buy  tons of Neo
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
lending platform based on ethereum, ico live. https://bitserial.io?sp=cryptohurc
Activity: 36
Hello Everyone,

As i heard like Regal coin is scam coin but when i see the chart i dont see Pump and dump trend like ETG,LTG,ELITE so by its graph it seems like more and more people are getting in.

Anyways i dont invest in anything unless i am not 100% sure.

I just want to know as it said that Regal coin is similar to Bitcoin and only difference is price but i would like to emphasize that why people will go to purchase this coin and not Bitcoin i know even though Bitcoin is costly but risk are low...And if we talk on price and opportunity then there are lot of ICO's even genuine one which has potential to give rewards upto 50,000% in a year(Neo is the best example).So why should i go for regal coin i mean whats unique in this coin which seperates itself from other ICO's.

Activity: 55
There are no information for me to mine REC. Pool, Wallet,... Pls Help!!!
Activity: 124
what bag are you shilling?
this will be better than regalcoin

https://ico.polynetwork.org/signup/andy514

do your research first but i got a good feeling in this
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
I have over 2,000 coins locked from the ICO.  I've hunted down Regal coin admins on Facebook.  They keep changing the dates of when it's going to be fixed.  Today was a big miss. It won't be fixed tomorrow. Really if it doesn't come back this week it's probably a wrap for all ICO contributors. Once these accounts are unlocked I expect the price to go back to under $20. Hextra to the rescue.

Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to invest USD$2000+ in RegalCoin during the ICO?

Personally, I'm not prepared to invest more than maybe $200-$250 upfront in something new and a potentially a little shady.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I have over 2,000 coins locked from the ICO.  I've hunted down Regal coin admins on Facebook.  They keep changing the dates of when it's going to be fixed.  Today was a big miss. It won't be fixed tomorrow. Really if it doesn't come back this week it's probably a wrap for all ICO contributors. Once these accounts are unlocked I expect the price to go back to under $20. Hextra to the rescue.
Activity: 26
It doesn't make any sense why the value of this coin is rising with all these issues...You guys think its possible they are using the locked accounts funds to pump their own coin and then dump on everyone with no plans on fixing the issues? Does it really take over 2 weeks to fix server issues?  Huh
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
My USD DISAPPEARED AGAIN.

I converted 110 USD to REC but it showed that Regal site hosting became down.. When I refreshed the page, my 110 USD is gone. Now Regalcoin OWES me 680 USD in total from 4 of such cases. Very scary to use a lending platform if funds can just vanish into think air if you ask me.

Retrieve my coins dev.

I dont understand how this can happen to you 4 times ?  Have you had successfull conversions as well?

Activity: 138
@damasked
Missed this wallet. Not happy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Some one sent an e-mail to coinexchange.io asking them about what happened with REC And He got this response

I knew that it is not easy to have too many people get involved with Regalcoin. Because if you noticed. Coinexchange crashed in the opening becuase of regalcoin demand is too high. Still staking my coins and not to worry about. They already hit $50 target price 1 month and half early.
Pages:
Jump to: