Pages:
Author

Topic: regret the second time - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
Even if the coin you have just sold start to pump again, you don't have to regret unless if you haven't sold it for loss. Its just matter of profit or loss, if you will start calculating what I could have earned with this as loss than you will never be a successful investor. Even elite traders don't care about the market move of particular market after they get out of it.

Book profit and move on. Same goes for ICO, its better to invest only in coins that attracts you and have good real life use cases and team. If you will buy ODEM at current pump price in FOMO you might loss too much in future.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

This situation reminds me, as I regret for DeepOnions. At first it costs 0,1$, nowdays it's price varies from 2$ to 3$. There was a moment the pump reached up to 9$.  ODEM is like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 05:54:06 PM
There are lots of coins in the crypto space that you can buy and still make your profit. You already missed ODEM, you do not need to worry yourself about it. Move on and get other promising coins that would give enough profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 09, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
I do not think you need to regret, we cannot just avail each and every opportunity in the market, we get some and we loose some, similarly you never know the value of the token i have seen good icos whose tokens get much lower value after listing on exchanges after ico, so just keep moving without regrets and you will be fine.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 05:28:48 PM
a few months ago, I saw a lot of good projects, but I did not choose ODEM. because I think ODEM will not succeed.

my reason is because ODEM participant is a little, ODEM is platform in education.

and ODEM makes me regret, today I see the ODEM fluctuations very well, when the market is bearish but ODEM is forcing to keep rising, and I see ODEM reach $ 0.2 a few hours ago. I recommend for a trader to buy ODEM if the price goes down again.

it looks like the ODEM price will reach over $ 1 in the near future.

how do you think about this ODEM?
Pages:
Jump to: