Pages:
Author

Topic: Regulating agencies are quiet now! Anyone suspicious? - page 2. (Read 233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i honestly don't see any change!
the only thing different is the fact that there is less FUD now compared to when price was above $10k and that price was very strong and hard to break into!
for example things you call "countries going for ban" was 99% FUD by news sites being spread at that particular time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think they are quiet because of the bearish market. As the price is quite low now they lost interest of going against it. But soon bitcoin price will start increasing and then might come out again to regulate it.
Activity: 62
I also experienced the same suspicion as you. crypto always get an attack when the price of crypto is experiencing bullish but when experiencing bearish market the parties that used to attack crypto seemed lost by the earth and did not reveal anything. I began to think that they were the real supporters of bitcoin and they took advantage of it for their own benefit.
Activity: 126
They are always quiet in red times, I take it they are quiet because they are content haha. I have never understood why. Aren't they supposed to be quiet when things are good? But that's when they normally come around to persuade people into selling, I also think it's suspicious
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
During a Bull run, more coins are spend and more scams are running. This raise the red flag with these regulatory agencies

and they become more protective towards the consumers. During a Bear market things are more quite and less people spend

their coins, so they are not that exposed to these scams. It was not that quite this year, with many countries opting to battle

these scam ICO's.  Wink
Activity: 90
Mainly most of the regulations agency is stop because of the the price of crypto market because they know already this market is affected so there is no reason to regulate them because people are worried about their coin but when it will rise they will active again I guess.
Activity: 308
Based on market there are lots of regulation company but they are little off because of the market most of the coins are infected for price also this market analysis’s are try to increase the price again that’s why they are offering many things to buy coins based on this they are quite mainly.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Last year when bitcoin was on a bull run, there were multiple countries going for ban or regulating it however as we have hit a bear market which may last a few months or another year, isn't it suspicious that all those regulating agencies which were so called protector of the financial interests of their people have stopped bashing crypto for now.
Why it always gains steam in a bull market but come bear market and they creep back in their holes? Are they the ones which are busy accumulating now ?

They are quiet because the bitcoin price is kinda low.When the price starts to increase and it gets closer to the previous ATH,all the agencies will start yelling that this is a bubble and people will lose all their money,if they invest in Bitcoins.I wouldn`t say suspicious,it`s just a normal behaviour for a bunch of clerks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Last year when bitcoin was on a bull run, there were multiple countries going for ban or regulating it however as we have hit a bear market which may last a few months or another year, isn't it suspicious that all those regulating agencies which were so called protector of the financial interests of their people have stopped bashing crypto for now.
Why it always gains steam in a bull market but come bear market and they creep back in their holes? Are they the ones which are busy accumulating now ?
Pages:
Jump to: