Pages:
Author

Topic: Regulation in Russia - page 2. (Read 1425 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 02:48:58 PM
What's the difference what country you will be? If you don't withdraw the bitcoins to Bank account in Russia you will not have problems with the law. But this applies only to democratic countries. We all know that Russia is not so. The safest way of working in Russia is to hide equipment in the forest where there is electricity. Russia has a lot of deserted places and abandoned villages.
How are you going to get electricity in forest or other deserted place? And even if there is electrical network, as soon as you will start mining and your power consumption will be strangely high, the officials will visit you and give you fine or maybe even take your equipment because you were mining secretly.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 15, 2017, 02:14:00 PM
I have completely lost interest in anything Russia has to say about crypto. Not one threat has been carried out. The few positive noises haven't been acted on either.

When they actually put something into law then perhaps we'll begin to get a coherent picture. Until then it's one tedious little dog barking to no effect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 12:39:23 PM
What will be practical implications?

You will loose all your money.
You will not loose all of your money, just the part of your team which is based in Russia will have to pay the necessary taxes from their crypto earnings and that's it.
Russia announced that everything is going to be regulated, but the president should sign the law about the regulation of crypto currencies on the territory of Russia. If he signs it the law will start to work, till it wasn't happen you are free to do whatever you wish.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 15, 2017, 11:30:31 AM
Well that is just expected for me because I think Vitalyk of ethereum is from russia right? So maybe they are trying to innovate his blockchain? In their own economy? Because it said cryptocurrency and not especifically bitcoin. From what i know it is one of the most blockchain platform. Although it is a bit low in the exchange in dollars, it is starting to be recognize by the altcoin that we're made in its platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 11:18:25 AM
It is necessary in advance now to buy a dedicated vpn and learn to use the onion browser, then not to think, and what to do now
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 14, 2017, 10:47:31 AM
BTC Regulation means that It should not be used for illegal activity like Money laundering, Buying illegal items like drugs, weapons etc. Moreover, Tax should be paid honestly on BTC income/profits. Lets see what steps govt. take to ensure these regulations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 02:53:45 PM
What's the difference what country you will be? If you don't withdraw the bitcoins to Bank account in Russia you will not have problems with the law. But this applies only to democratic countries. We all know that Russia is not so. The safest way of working in Russia is to hide equipment in the forest where there is electricity. Russia has a lot of deserted places and abandoned villages.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 02:42:30 PM
After a meeting last Tuesday among Russian President Vladimir Putin with the Central Bank of Russia, he said that the Central Bank should avoid making hasty 'ban' decisions about digital currencies.

He also said that the government will work together with Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum platform to improve the government's system.

Now, authorities say that bitcoin and other digital currencies will be legally regulated from exchange to mining.

"We have agreed on the following: the state should regulate the process of issuing cryptocurrencies, the process of mining, the process of circulation…The state should head this situation and regulate it legally." -Anton Siluanov, Finance Minister of Russia.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 10:14:23 PM
It's going to be a lot harder to operate, and it's likely going to be a little harder to earn profits. I expect a lot of permits to come into play along with some taxation. It doesn't look like Russia welcomes Bitcoin too much, so we should be glad they are not declaring it illegal.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
October 11, 2017, 09:50:53 PM
Today (11.10.2017) it was announced that all mining activities and emission of cryptocurrencies will be regulated in Russia. What will be practical implications? We are planning to do an ICO via a company in Estonia, however, most of the team is based in Russia.
I have heard that Russia is going to legalize bitcoin in the next year. If this news is right then it is also a positive sign for bitcoin success, because when big countries accept and regularize bitcoin as their legal currency then all the other counties will also accept, legalize and regularize bitcoin in their respective countries, and one day all the people around the world will accept and use bitcoin.

They have plans to regulate bitcoin in 2018 but you have to open your eyes right now.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/putin-condemns-bitcoin-calls-for-russian-ban-of-digital-currencies

They suddenly turns cold and now against bitcoin and crypto. So I'm sure that the mining activities and other bitcoin related activities will be shutdown in the next coming months. So if I were you guys, you might have a problem putting a ICO via a company in Estonia. Because most of your team is based on Russia so I'm assuming that they might face issues their. Just a word of precaution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 07:32:59 PM
Today (11.10.2017) it was announced that all mining activities and emission of cryptocurrencies will be regulated in Russia. What will be practical implications? We are planning to do an ICO via a company in Estonia, however, most of the team is based in Russia.
I have heard that Russia is going to legalize bitcoin in the next year. If this news is right then it is also a positive sign for bitcoin success, because when big countries accept and regularize bitcoin as their legal currency then all the other counties will also accept, legalize and regularize bitcoin in their respective countries, and one day all the people around the world will accept and use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 11, 2017, 12:26:23 PM
I heard that russia is planning to ba cryptocurrency in russia so i think its impossible to regulate altcoin in russia like the above said if you are planning to invest you will just wasting and lose your money..
And i heard i think yesterday that russia are planning to block almost all resource of bitcoin i just heard or read from bitcoin news in google. .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 12:02:13 PM
Recently V. Putin announced crypts currents should be under control of the government of Russia. I think it is impossible because of blockchains. Right? 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
October 11, 2017, 10:47:51 AM
What will be practical implications?

You will loose all your money.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 10:27:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: