Pages:
Author

Topic: [RELEASED][BTTF] COIN OF THE FUTURE [FANCOIN][TRIBUTE][100% FREE] - page 11. (Read 15199 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey. When? Need a countdown.

Give me a few hours and it will start Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
finally dev!! I'm ready with the wallet just give us the signature!!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
COIN OF THE FUTURE RELEASED! Cheesy

Please download:

Windows wallet
Source on Github

Additional info for security:

SHA256:    ba80abc734e1f3584895a034e9878da773491d6c998cb78e6281dfe727ac09f1
File size:    22.1 MB ( 23142400 bytes )
Virustotal scan:  https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ba80abc734e1f3584895a034e9878da773491d6c998cb78e6281dfe727ac09f1/analysis/1446570435/

Do not download from quotes and other sources! Beware of viruses!

Distribution will start today with unique signature campaign and huge 300 available spots starting from Jr. Member ranking! New topic will be linked here so don't worry! Let's have some fun together and enjoy BTTF Smiley

Hey. When? Need a countdown.
COIN OF THE FUTURE RELEASED! Cheesy

Please download:

Windows wallet
Source on Github

Additional info for security:

SHA256:    ba80abc734e1f3584895a034e9878da773491d6c998cb78e6281dfe727ac09f1
File size:    22.1 MB ( 23142400 bytes )
Virustotal scan:  https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ba80abc734e1f3584895a034e9878da773491d6c998cb78e6281dfe727ac09f1/analysis/1446570435/

Do not download from quotes and other sources! Beware of viruses!

Distribution will start today with unique signature campaign and huge 300 available spots starting from Jr. Member ranking! New topic will be linked here so don't worry! Let's have some fun together and enjoy BTTF Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just made a signature with text simple and effective, if you don't find anything with graphic is ok too! It's just a signature to let people promote your coin and to let us take free coin so don't bother if the signature has no graphic!
I don't know how to bbcode, but there are web site that can help you in doing a nice signature, check it on google

I found a website, but it hasn't graphic effects (only text), I see many users here like to create signatures I will ask them Cheesy

Distributed free? How? How you can prevent the free-rider problems (hint Stellarcoin)

What do you mean free-rider? Huh

How long to start distribution?

Please check previous posts, couple of weeks max Cheesy

Code:

░░▒░░░░                                                                                                                                                               
                               ░░░░░░░                                                                                                                                                               
                               ░░░░░░▒░                                                                                                                                                             
                    ░░░        ░▓▓░░░░░                                                                                                                                                             
           ▓▒▒░░░░  ░██▒▒▒░░   ░▓▓░░░░░░                        ░░░░░░░░░░░░                                                                                                                         
          ░████▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░          ░░░░░░░░░   ░▒▓░░░░▓░░░░░                                                                                                                         
          ▒████████▒▒▒▒▒█████▓▒░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░  ░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                                                                                                 
         ░███▒░░░█████▓▒▒▒▒▒███████████▒░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▒▒░▒░░░▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░                                                                                           
         ░███▒▒▒░█████████▒▒▒▒▓████████▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒░░░                                                                                     
        ░▓███▒░░░▒████▓░▓▒███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░▒█▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░ ░░                                                                               
        ░██████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒███▒░░░░▒▓██▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓████▓░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒█░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░                                                                           
        ░▒█████████████████▓░░░░░▒███████████▓███▓███████▓▓▓░░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░ ░░  ░░                                                                 
         ░█████████▓░░░░▒▓▓▓███████████████████████████▓▓▓▓░░░▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓██▒░░░░                                                               
          ████░░░░░░░░▓███▓███▓▓▓▓▒▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒░░░░▒░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                                         
          ▓█▒░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▓█████████████▓██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▒░▒░▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░▓░▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░                           
          ░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓░░░                   
           ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓░░░             
          ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░         
          ░▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓████████▓▒▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░    ░      ░░░░▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░   ░░░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒░▒▒▒░░░       
        ░░▒░░░░░░░░░░▓░░▒▓░░░░░░░░░░▒███████████████████▓█░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   ░░░▒▓░▒▒▓███████▓▒░██▓▒░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░       
         ███████████▓█▓▓▓███████▓▒▓███████████▓▓▓██████████▓░█████████▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓████████████████▒░▓▓▒░▓▒░░██░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░       
        ░▓██████▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▒████████████████████████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████▒▒▓▓▓█▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒█░   
        ░░██████▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▒████████████▓▒▓▓▓▒▓███████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████▒▓▓▓▓▓▒████████▒█▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒█████▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▓▓███▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████▒▒████▓███░▓▒███████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▒▓▓▓████▓▓█▒▒██████▓█████████▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒███████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███████▒█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓█████▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒███████▓░▓▒█▒▒▒░▓▓░▒▓▓██▒▓███████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓██████▒▓█▒▒▒░▓▓░░▓▒▓█▓▒█████▓▓▓█████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████████████████▒▓▓▓▒▒▒█░██░▒▒▒███▒███████▓▓▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▓██████████░▓▒▒▒▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒███▒█████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█▓▓██▓░░░░░▒███████░░▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░▒▓▓▒▓▒█▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒████▒███████████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█████░░▓░▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓░▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒█████████████████▓░▓░▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░▒▒█▒▒██░▓███▒░▒██████▓▓▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████░▓█▒███▒▒▒▓░▓█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░▒░░░░░░▓░░████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████▓▓▓▓░░░▓█▓▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Activity: 55
How long to start distribution?
Activity: 10
Distributed free? How? How you can prevent the free-rider problems (hint Stellarcoin)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I don't know how to bbcode, but there are web site that can help you in doing a nice signature, check it on google
Hi guys, still working on BTTF, sorry if I'm not posting much, hope to complete the project in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, I was studying BBcode to create signatures with logo stile (awesome but so hard!) can somebody help me? Any signature designer expert around? Cheesy 
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
free + bttf ? I'm in, tell me when and how
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Now this looks like an awesome coin. I'd love to help out when I can.

Back To The Future Part III is playing on my local TV station now Smiley Also not far from me there is a guy who owns/made a 100% working replica BTTF Delorian, everything is identical, you can even hire it Grin
Haha, dude I swear we are the same person, alway running into each other. I guess we like the same stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Back To The Future Part III is playing on my local TV station now Smiley Also not far from me there is a guy who owns/made a 100% working replica BTTF Delorian, everything is identical, you can even hire it Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050

it's about damn time, now if only someone would release a self drying jacket and an actual hoverboard that works anywhere except on water unless you have power we'd be set
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Hey Doc,

Be careful this coin can create a paradox on the blockchain........ Cheesy
And I don't need 21 jigahash to mine it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
how many bttf do I need to go back the day when satoshi made btc?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
great lets have some free coins to ge us back to the future
legendary
Activity: 938
Hey Doc,

Be careful this coin can create a paradox on the blockchain........ Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Thanks for all the love! Haven't seen any Delorean yet...  Undecided

you are the doc, doc.

in my former hometown, somebody drove one... but he didn't had a flux compensator... i checked this.

did he have a Flux Capacitor instead? then you'd have been in business :p

one of my customers has a delorean kitted out, even a fog machine that activates when he opens the doors its awesome  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: