Pages:
Author

Topic: Reliable Crypto Pump Telegram Groups - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
Is there anyone who knows a trusted and reliable crypto pump Telegram group ? I made some researches on the net but most of the groups I found seem not to exist anymore or offer their service for money.

Until now there was no telegram group found that discussed crypto reliably, it was difficult to find truly trusted ones. It's better to follow the development of crypto by reading a lot of new information through various media and later can exchange ideas with friends who are the crypto correlation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 04, 2018, 03:20:40 AM
Is there anyone who knows a trusted and reliable crypto pump Telegram group ? I made some researches on the net but most of the groups I found seem not to exist anymore or offer their service for money.

You're just wasting your time researching for nothing. If you want to profit in trading then you must be study and working hard to achieve that and if you're planning just to depend on those signal group then maybe just quit since you'll be facing your losses. Surely, someone will invite you to their signal group just to help them to acquire more profit, likewise don't pay them if they'll ask you for their service.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
There was no trusted and reliable crypto pump groups. you will be only getting fooled by them all. the only party that cna take the advantage from the pump group is only the creator of it. The followers must buy at the high price and it's too risky in my opinion. Because a lot of people have known that as another scam. they just never try to put their money on it again.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:21:21 PM
This may be true also. By having more chances of being more new information, but also risk when FOMO. Need proper decisions
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: