Pages:
Author

Topic: Remember this post - page 2. (Read 876 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
September 21, 2017, 10:57:38 AM
 Shocked OMG i am so worried right now!
thnx for saving me so much money, i will sell everyy coin i have ant put it in the bank.
i love banks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 10:54:12 AM
My prediction about the market .

In the 2012/ 2009  this cripto market was only in the hands of a  few nerds -geeks.  With the events  of silk road  arrests the attention of the bitcoin had increased and then so many learned to speculate on it,and price grew up...even bank look at it.

We are in a terrible, big bubble ready  to explode  from  a moment  to another.   Many  beacame rich  with bitcoin  becuse  t the begnning there were  not so many projects, now  the  market is  saturated  and my prediction is that  just one more  coin will moon and  then this market  will collpase, the bubble  will explode.

Why?  

Because it does  not  serve the rel  world needs... cme on do you really think Banks do they need the Blockchain?  For what?  FOr decentrlized Ledger?  Come on  there  are better tecnology

This  bubble  will explode, but  first there will be  one coin more to    rise.    All is  begun  with  Bitcoin, then Ethereum  (and dash)...   now one coin will be  the next and  then nothing more
In September 2016  I predicted the big rise and the potencial of monero, and it's  hard  I am wrong about  somenthing... so  Take  your energy to find  pontential  coins,  and please stop focusing  ON DAY TRADING  AND  PUMP  COINS  WHICH WILL MAKE  YOU LOSS  so much money unless  you are not whale  yourself.

There is  just one oppurtuninty in thsi  market-bubble... the rest is useless  and  will  eplode, like the bubble it has been.

Pages:
Jump to: