Pages:
Author

Topic: Reminder: There Is No Such Thing As Easy Money - page 3. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
Hello! Just a reminder guys Smiley

Recently, I've seen a lot of people engaging on websites or applications that are offering moneys for such an easy work. They use different payment method such as paypal, Bitcoin, altcoins, Visa, Western Union, etc.

Mostly, these "companies" are requiring it's users to refer people as much as they can. And they are claiming that they will pay their users for every referral they made.
The payment is huge actually, for just referring anyone. And they use is as bait to even make fool of more and more people(the more, the merrier).
We say that you decided to continue working on these sites... then you've reached the minimum payout! (Your excited ofcourse, it's a big money). In the end they will not pay you Smiley
They will not allow you to withdraw! (in the first place they really won't and they really can't). Because they are scam!

Most of them will require you to pay something "for you to be able to withdraw your funds". But once you do, nothing will change. You just gave them your money.
You've wasted your time, your effort, and your money! Plus, you will feel guilty on people you've invited (those who believed you).

If don't ever send money on this kind of "business". It is SCAM. Do not be fooled and do not waste your money.
You might seen some testaments on their websites saying that they already paid out, deposited then successfully withdrawn the money, etc...
Do not fall for it because those testaments are fake!!

You will notice also from scam websites that they uses the same UI but has different name. Just changing their name... stay away from these!

Also... remember not to use emails connected to your social media accounts and financial accounts. Do not recycle passwords.
You can't trust sites like these, they can phish your information. Eventually you'll be hacked and they will steal something from you if they found your details valuable!

Here's some example:

Completely the same User Interface, different name.

To "withdraw", you need to refer 40 people. LOL Grin

They will lead you to an investment scam whereas you will be forced(if you continue) to buy referrals from "other users"(which are fake).
They will ask you to deposit money to a bitcoin address as payment.
Nothing will happen even you send your money there, your money will just be gone.

Read also:

please note that not all referral programs are legit/scams. It will depend on what platform/sites/companies. So, once more, be smart and careful when going to join such a program. Never only follow other people only. You must have willing also to analyze the referral programs by yourself. If you have often joined in the referral program, you must know how to get more people to join by your referral codes but not making them fool about the high promise.

I don't know why scams like this still exist. I wonder, is there still a lot of people who've fall for this?

You underestimate how many people use the internet. This may be old news for us, but a new user could easily see it as an opportunity. Look at it this way: I'm sure many, if not all of us, know a handful of people who believe everything on the internet is real -- these same people are the prime targets.

It would be a total waste of time if I continued with it. Like I said here before, I was scammed twice during the peak of quarantine period. Glad I didn't make it thrice. Lesson learned? If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Funny I always say that here but I forgot when it's most necessary to remember it.

If some would wanna see a current scam in Philippines, I made it in bilingual yet had it most in english to be readable and understandable by anyone.
Here's my thread: Nauusong "easy-money"

If you use some sort of reverse image tool (Google Image, TinyEye, etc.), the referenced sites are indeed used as part of a widespread set of sites with different names (some are defunct, some running): TuMoney, PuMoney, EbMoney, RuMoney, poMoney, uodMoney, MyMoney, OkMoney, OiwMoney, PsiMoney, EonMoney, Bnomoney, IneMoney, UnaMoney, IwuMoney, Biqmoney, knimoney, IkMoney, ppumoney, OebMoney, etc. The list just goes on and on...
Code:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=es&tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv37UVJGMLEz0EpmDXLEKRpSzO_1bjRU41UTqqRCOTjrmX2rAYNCNKYEl8f0cSvR54O09ue7MJVfMXkh83eqxTvACaTIY7-z9x3WtjF39Ot5_1qWpeU11YTx57vzielK4sXx3qrXIhGiW9D0-Df9nQkp8Z2Vg4pwksj0gQuUM7bFHOf2b78DlTbByqpBKyx8T_1ZaneqaU1JqGwIm591pCH75q57AMsf_1yWP1Q4Gf6zGmXEZ7MrI8YS1IPS1fDfnGF399ArhJxn37Y5RFmZ8kveQ6ZquFeGU0opWi9P3_1O7GiVuRa8RKxIVciQnCxo6FCNyTE34DqrP1eug5dmlLMy9R0s_1OValg&ei=o_EzX9GRH5GwUqnrkZAP&start=0&sa=N&ved=2ahUKEwiR7_TO5ZXrAhURmBQKHal1BPI4ChDy0wN6BAgLEC0&biw=1536&bih=762

Stay safe Smiley

There is no such thing as easy money! Smiley
In gambling maybe there is! Either easy loss or easy win Wink
Pages:
Jump to: