Pages:
Author

Topic: Remove marlboroza (me, me) from DT2 - page 4. (Read 2611 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
February 12, 2019, 04:19:59 AM
i am afraid this is not possible, you see what the Italian mafias in the movies do when a member wants out? nothing stressing on the "gang" theory b.s , but this is someway similar. by tagging scammers you engage in something bigger than you, whether you know it or not, and you can't leave that easily.

while i do respect your decision as it's personal, i am almost certain that you won't get enough exclusions to get of DT2.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
February 12, 2019, 04:05:35 AM
Please tell me that this is a bad joke? Embarrassed
Nop.
So we should not ask also for remove from trust list
Why not? I just did.  Smiley
Yes, thanks for asking.
too much drama
Part of the many reasons.
I'm surprised you dropped out instantly, does that mean you can drop from DT1 the moment you don't have 10 users on your trust list anymore?
I don't know, probably not, probably on voting day. Blacklisted on request Smiley

No explanation. No questions, no PM. Not addressing.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
February 12, 2019, 03:53:34 AM
Sorry man, but you cannot enforce me to untrust you, I've concluded that I trust your judgments and I will not remove you from my trust list until I see untrustworthy behavior from your side. Until then you stick on my list.
If you need any help with anything let me know.

Many people trust you and this is a big decision, I think we deserve to know the reason why you want to be removed, even tho this should be your personal decision, many people and ratings are involved.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
February 12, 2019, 03:39:00 AM
Bro, I see you are not in DT1 anymore, its just because you removed your trust list.

The criteria is you should have a costume trust list to be included in DT1 Undecided

Your feedbacks seems like a very good warning for some community members to avoid spams and you deserve a DT1 position I think. Still if you don't want to be there please at least keep up with a DT2 position. It would help large number of newbies to get your important posted feedbacks noticed which would avoid spam.

It could cause a jail-brake experience to many scammer for sure.

Please let us know why are you doing this bud?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 12, 2019, 03:15:28 AM
No questions
I have one: are you okay?

But I am not going to remove you from my trust list.
~
We can't ask someone to add on trust list. Am I right ? So we should not ask also for remove from trust list  Cool
I'm on the same boat with this. OP is one of the few users on my trust list because I trust his judgement, ratings, and thorough analyses.
I've been playing with the thought of dropping myself off DT1 by making a trust list <10 too. I figured it could make a statement, especially since I'm the most included DT1 after theymos. There's too much drama with DT1, and this might be a good way to show I don't like it. I haven't done it yet, but I'm still thinking about it.
I was fine being DT2, and haven't added anyone unique to my trust list anyway.

You used to be DT1. I'm surprised you dropped out instantly, does that mean you can drop from DT1 the moment you don't have 10 users on your trust list anymore? This is not a question to OP, just a general observation.
This explains it:
Blacklisted on request Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 12, 2019, 03:13:48 AM
Please tell me that this is a bad joke? Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
February 12, 2019, 03:10:34 AM
Really he has to talk it over with the DT1(s) that made him DT2... Posting here won't do much good.

Never mind your trust list is empty. But I am not going to remove you from my trust list. Because I still trust your feedback's, I don't care even you exclude from DT network.

Me too.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
February 12, 2019, 01:05:47 AM
Never mind your trust list is empty. But I am not going to remove you from my trust list. Because I still trust your feedback's, I don't care even you exclude from DT network. Your feedback's will visible to me. I will not ask questions why you want to leave DT network but I will keep you on my list. It's not for love, it's for I trust your judgement/ feedback's. I can't see scammers dance, so at least their rating will be red to me Grin

We can't ask someone to add on trust list. Am I right ? So we should not ask also for remove from trust list  Cool
legendary
February 11, 2019, 10:04:39 PM
Seriously @marlboroza, just remove me from your trust list - I won't be offended.  You don't have to go to this effort.
FYI

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 11, 2019, 09:29:19 PM
Go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

Add this to your trust list:

~marlboroza

I will bump this until I am excluded.

Thank you.

Love you all. Except scammers.

Seriously @marlboroza, just remove me from your trust list - I won't be offended.  You don't have to go to this effort.
legendary
February 11, 2019, 07:21:46 PM
Go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

Add this to your trust list:

~marlboroza

I will bump this until I am excluded.

Thank you.

Love you all. Except scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: