Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed - page 13. (Read 34119 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 144
April 20, 2019, 12:00:03 PM
crypto market to go into a mega winter shortly

interest in crypto, tweets of crypto, crypto website unique views at all time lows since 2014

95% volume on exchanges pumped and whales trapping everyone to buy into their sales

next move from here is down to the 1800$ mark at best if not a lot lower

best is to get into usdt or more stable altcoins which have not dropped to much

I respect your opinion about crypto markets, but you are very wrong. I won't spend the time in here to type how many big companies are interested now in Bitcoin vs the ones of 2014.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
April 20, 2019, 11:15:16 AM

interest in crypto, tweets of crypto, crypto website unique views at all time lows since 2014

95% volume on exchanges pumped and whales trapping everyone to buy into their sales

Not sure about your prediction but the best thing I think is to invest in higher than average percentage staking coins with good teams, put them on about 3 or 4 computers, and stake away.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
April 20, 2019, 05:49:32 AM

April 19, 2019, 05:20:55 PM
oh this make sense then

if anyone says a price ever for a coin never take it as serious its only a prediction and may never happen no one is god an can predict the prices
Activity: 104
April 17, 2019, 06:34:23 PM
oh this make sense then
April 17, 2019, 05:19:55 AM
but how can we calculat what price should go  Huh

what are you on you cant calculate the price only estimate the price based on certain factors
April 16, 2019, 10:40:57 AM
but how can we calculat what price should go  Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
April 16, 2019, 07:43:23 AM
this burn is 1% of supply its really much  Grin

The total coins burned is 4.34% or Total supply and 7% of circulating supply. This is really good for the price.

really good burn amount cant wait until shardax launch and we see massive buy backs
on shardax launch easily every quarter million + coins burned easily if not more like best coin to invest in and i am literally so happy its so reserved currently with no marketing as i can keep accumulating as soon as this coin start its marketing and launches it platforms it literally going to minimum 1 dollar with supply or higher and most undervalued coin this year and so happy i found it to get in on it so early and in bull run easily 20 dollars

20$ I don't think it will happen, at least not in the near future, but 1-2$ is possible.

And the truth is very positive calculations. Although the market can of course go into strong growth, but at this stage I don’t see the numbers you are talking about.
April 15, 2019, 10:05:08 AM
for me is very hard to calculat for the coin price

what do you need to calculate ?
April 14, 2019, 06:02:20 PM
for me is very hard to calculat for the coin price
April 14, 2019, 08:49:24 AM

The total coins burned is 4.34% or Total supply and 7% of circulating supply. This is really good for the price.

really good burn amount cant wait until shardax launch and we see massive buy backs
on shardax launch easily every quarter million + coins burned easily if not more like best coin to invest in and i am literally so happy its so reserved currently with no marketing as i can keep accumulating as soon as this coin start its marketing and launches it platforms it literally going to minimum 1 dollar with supply or higher and most undervalued coin this year and so happy i found it to get in on it so early and in bull run easily 20 dollars

20$ I don't think it will happen, at least not in the near future, but 1-2$ is possible.

20$ is in bull run if no bull run then i highly doubt it would get 20$ but with no bull run and shard and projects i think 1-2$ is where we get easy but bull run easily 15$ + when bitcoin like 35k +
April 14, 2019, 12:05:54 AM

April 13, 2019, 09:18:37 AM
when all burned they pay me 100 for the shard
April 12, 2019, 09:54:48 AM

April 12, 2019, 02:30:17 AM
this burn is 1% of supply its really much  Grin

April 11, 2019, 06:25:01 PM
this burn is 1% of supply its really much  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 11, 2019, 07:15:06 AM
looks like bitcoin going down like i thought hopefully we retest the lows to get back in as any investor with a brain is currently waiting only all the fomos getting burnt again
Garbage... This is not the right section to discuss the price. Please visit the trading discussion thread.
April 11, 2019, 07:08:14 AM
looks like bitcoin going down like i thought hopefully we retest the lows to get back in as any investor with a brain is currently waiting only all the fomos getting burnt again
April 10, 2019, 11:50:48 AM
There is currently an airdrop running on the Shardax discord where you can earn some shard!

To take part in the airdrop all you need to do is join the Shardax discord go to the airdrop channel and give your feedback on the shardax portfolio page.

https://discord.gg/sBrzSKH

I wanna be part of this. I missed the ICO but just finished reading about it and I'm finding it interesting. I hope the airdrop is still on

i dont belive shard had an ico m8
April 10, 2019, 10:11:07 AM
i think the airdrop is end now but maybe another is soon
Pages:
Jump to: