Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed - page 3. (Read 1875 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
October 18, 2018, 11:09:53 AM
What is known about the team of this project, there are famous people? Where did they work before, do they have experience?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
Best whises CFUND, Good future for startups.
thanks and success for all teams and Dev's
Activity: 19
October 18, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
Great project..one of promising coin with bright future...keep up the good work team
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
I would want to see the roadmap listed here.
And I hope to see CFUND list on Crex24 exchange
This is a very good exchange for new projects
Roadmap here Smiley
Activity: 49
October 18, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
It is a uniqe project that i am think.. Because the project's developers are smart...  And they are doing a good hard work then others.. Good luck 
Activity: 59
October 18, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
 I can assure you he is not in our team and please avoid contact with such person. I am afraid this is some kind of scam he is trying to pull. The only DEV who handle the pre-sale is CFUND_Corklike at Discord. Scammer knows we are a good coin with real usage and high potential.
Activity: 53
October 18, 2018, 04:49:40 AM
 is the greatest project, and i think it is well for us future. that's why i like this project.
Activity: 53
October 18, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
CFUND is looking a very promising coin.. Go ahead , Good Luck...Thanks for your team activity...
Activity: 14
October 18, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
I would want to see the roadmap listed here.
And I hope to see CFUND list on Crex24 exchange
This is a very good exchange for new projects
Activity: 1
October 17, 2018, 06:01:35 PM
I know roadmap can be found on your website but I think it is better the roadmap should be presented here for everyone can have review about your project.
Activity: 85
October 17, 2018, 04:20:59 PM
Project looking good. I hope u choose Crypto Bride for first exchange.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
Crex24 better miss a very bad exchange
Activity: 38
October 17, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
CFUND is looking a very promising coin.. Go ahead , Good Luck...Thanks for your team activity...
Activity: 43
October 17, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
Looks promising project. I'm their in CrowdFund Discord server and looking forward. Hoping to buy some coins at cheap and set up a Shared MN.
Good luck for the team.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Great idea this Crowdfundcoin has. Hope you guys will launch sooner since I will be launching my Kickstarter project next month.

Agree! Those startup projects can now easily fund their project with the Crowdfundcoin. But I think this project is a little bit far to be finished next month. Have you already tried to reach out an Agency to help you with?

No, not yet. Hope the platform would be ready soon. I'm thinking that I can save more by just using this.

Just to let you know, this platform will definitely be used by Marketing Agencies out there. Investing here will cost you much compared when you get an egency to manage your project right now, and not only that, this project is still under development, If you will be launching on the next better to reach out Kickstarter or you can go with Crowdcreate directly. Here's the website www.crowdcreate.us

ahh. I see. ok, thanks for the information.

You are welcome mate. Hope to help you out with your project. What is your startup project by the way?
Activity: 57
October 17, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
Great idea this Crowdfundcoin has. Hope you guys will launch sooner since I will be launching my Kickstarter project next month.

Agree! Those startup projects can now easily fund their project with the Crowdfundcoin. But I think this project is a little bit far to be finished next month. Have you already tried to reach out an Agency to help you with?

No, not yet. Hope the platform would be ready soon. I'm thinking that I can save more by just using this.

Just to let you know, this platform will definitely be used by Marketing Agencies out there. Investing here will cost you much compared when you get an egency to manage your project right now, and not only that, this project is still under development, If you will be launching on the next better to reach out Kickstarter or you can go with Crowdcreate directly. Here's the website www.crowdcreate.us

ahh. I see. ok, thanks for the information.
October 17, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

October 17, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

October 17, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

October 17, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: