Pages:
Author

Topic: removed - page 2. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132
Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.
October 07, 2020, 05:34:18 PM
Trust is higly abused here so do not pay attention to it too much. If theres a scammer just look into him further if you can otherwise do not trust the trust system here.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
October 07, 2020, 04:48:29 PM

He did not pay for 10 campaigns for which I worked hard and explained many hours (translations) each time giving absurd reasons.
How can you step on the same rake 10 times? (This is a rhetorical question)

10 campaigns don't pay bounty hunter, if i were in the bounty hunter's case i would go crazy.
A bounty manager has 10 non-payment bonus campaigns, I don't think he should continue this job.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
October 07, 2020, 03:35:45 PM
19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

You are an experienced forum member and you should know that negative reviews can only be removed by their authors.
You already have a forum post. How do you think, will Wapinter delete your negative review after your post?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50833582

He did not pay for 10 campaigns for which I worked hard and explained many hours (translations) each time giving absurd reasons.
How can you step on the same rake 10 times? (This is a rhetorical question)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
October 07, 2020, 02:16:25 PM

Not following the bounty rules and asking for full payment is not good. Also, lack of skills in translation but taking a job for it is bad too but I do not think for all these a red is okay. A neutral should work in this case instead of red. Red trust are established for scammers in this community at least how I look into it.

Unfortunately only the user can change the feedback so you need to talk to Wapinter and convince him that you do not deserve a red trust for it.

PS: Please move the topic to the reputation section. This is not the correct board for it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
October 07, 2020, 02:00:15 PM
removed
Pages:
Jump to: