Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed from Default Trust - page 2. (Read 1409 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
April 15, 2015, 11:09:21 PM
I don't understand. You still have a lot of people having you on their trust list, how could a single trust change your weight? you can still bust scammers with that kind of trust rating.

Well, not being on default trust list removes you from Depth 1. therefore, if someone in Depth 1 doesn't trust you, your trust score isn't Green. Without a green trust score, your visibility as a trusted entity is limited to those that know/know of you.
His trust looks pretty green to me.

Being on level 2 (or even level 1) of the default trust network has nothing to do with the color of your trust rating, it only has to do with if your feedback is visible to others by default
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
April 15, 2015, 11:06:58 PM
You were previously on CanaryInTheMine's trust list and shortly after he was removed entirely, I noticed that you had been added to escrow.ms's list. A few weeks ago you were removed from escrow.ms's list along with several other people.

You would need to discuss with escrow.ms the reason behind your removal.

edit:

"AlternativeTrust"

`

lol

Sorry Quickseller, but i don't know you well enough to put you on my trust list yet.
April 15, 2015, 11:05:48 PM
I don't understand. You still have a lot of people having you on their trust list, how could a single trust change your weight? you can still bust scammers with that kind of trust rating.

Well, not being on default trust list removes you from Depth 1. therefore, if someone in Depth 1 doesn't trust you, your trust score isn't Green. Without a green trust score, your visibility as a trusted entity is limited to those that know/know of you.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
April 15, 2015, 11:03:15 PM
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
April 15, 2015, 11:01:53 PM
You were previously on CanaryInTheMine's trust list and shortly after he was removed entirely, I noticed that you had been added to escrow.ms's list. A few weeks ago you were removed from escrow.ms's list along with several other people.

You would need to discuss with escrow.ms the reason behind your removal.

edit:

"AlternativeTrust"

`

lol
April 15, 2015, 10:59:45 PM
I think you were probably removed because of a previous proximity to TF circa CoinChat era.
April 15, 2015, 10:54:54 PM
I was thinking the other day about registering an account "AlternativeTrust"

so i compiled a list of the people who i consider trustworthy:

theymos
dooglus
defaced
Maged
Kluge
-ck
Vod
danieldaniel
Tomatocage
SaltySpitoon
b!z
binaryFate
mullick
shakezula
~DefaultTrust
monbux
devthedev
tacotime
the joint

note that a ~ (tilde) means remove from trust.

I feel like the above list would be appropriate for an alternative trust list.
you can change your personal trust at any time at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
April 15, 2015, 09:45:15 PM
Hey there, is it possible to know who removed me from their trust list?
It's concerning because I make it a point to oust scammers and community threats, but no longer have the weight I've had in the past.

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.

I think escrow.ms had you in his trust list and a couple of weeks ago he removed a lot of people from it. As far as I know you were on his list only so now nobody from depth 1 has you added.
In my opinion users shouldn't ask to be added. Everyone can decide whom to add to their list, including people from depth 1.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 15, 2015, 09:45:01 PM
You were never on my trust list, so I didn't do it Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
April 15, 2015, 09:40:04 PM
Hey there, is it possible to know who removed me from their trust list?
It's concerning because I make it a point to oust scammers and community threats, but no longer have the weight I've had in the past.

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: