Pages:
Author

Topic: removing sig.campaign? - page 2. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 03:21:36 AM
Firstly, I believe signature campaigns provide traffic on the platform. Which is of commercial benefit to the forum.
Theymos already introduced the '1 merit system' to stop the abuse of multiple accounts  which is the real problem, not signature campaigns. And I'm sure we can all witness improvements in the forum and reduction of spam over the past few days.

Just concentrate on contributing qualitatively on the forum. If there is need for further modifications to improve the forum, without affecting any vital part.  I am sure it would be done.

And you are wearing a signature, so aren't you part of the problem you are complaining about?
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
October 04, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
many of the old members here having hard time fighting shitposters,nonsene comments and useless thoughts...
why dont you bitcointalk just  ban sig.campaign?actually sig cmapaign is useless or barely noticed..members here are more focused on the content.so the sig. within tge profile are worthless,so why bother?so hey theymos remove sig.if you really dont care about bounty incomes.Itll help you clean this too much,damaged forum
Pages:
Jump to: