Pages:
Author

Topic: Renewable energy altcoins - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110
July 23, 2019, 02:15:40 AM
The Chernobyl incident has shown how badly nuclear energy are,its really a bad idea for all humanity,I'd choose solar power over the rest anytime any day
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 23, 2019, 01:44:31 AM
Lol, this is a good hype. Nuclear energy is much safer for the environment than wind turbines and solar panels. Think about where the solar panels come from? Heh, and also pay attention to the price of electricity in California (and think about the reason for this)  Wink
No, I do not agree with your opinion. Nuclear power is very dangerous for humanity. This was shown by the Chernobyl disaster in the USSR and Fokusima-1 in Japan. Solar panels and wind turbines are completely safe. The problem is still in the utilization of spent solar cells, but this problem is solved. The production of solar cells is constantly becoming cheaper and their technology is improving. Moreover, for the introduction of these renewable energy sources are ideal and private homes, and small farms.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
July 23, 2019, 01:03:41 AM
I have invested in few of them in the past and recently I also invested in bluenote. Despite all of this projects being able to identify problem related to need for renewable energy and other form of solving high cost of electricity, I still haven't found anyone that has successfully implemented and give a working services. All I see is just few of them getting listed on exchange and after that, no further development. If this project you are promoting is really into tackling these problem and provide working solution, it will really be very ok
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
July 23, 2019, 12:15:12 AM
Why nuclear is much safer than wind turbine or solar panels?
We still need raw materials to build wind turbines and solar panels. The raw materials came from the factory, which uses dirty energy and often destroys the environment. Some people think that it is basically a cat and mouse game with a lot of propaganda.

Others argue, with proper maintenance and good safety measure, a nuclear power plant produces a lot more energy with less environmental impact.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 22, 2019, 08:39:01 PM
Lol, this is a good hype. Nuclear energy is much safer for the environment than wind turbines and solar panels. Think about where the solar panels come from? Heh, and also pay attention to the price of electricity in California (and think about the reason for this)  Wink
Why nuclear is much safer than wind turbine or solar panels? Nuclear needs a lot of requirements & Development research. Remember nuclear has a very big risk potential and remember about Chernobyl.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
July 22, 2019, 06:53:56 PM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 22, 2019, 06:40:59 PM
Are there any renewable energy altcoins out there that are worth buying? Bullish on this as a sector since energy needs blockchain for safety.

https://greencoast.org/books-on-renewable-energy/
Pages:
Jump to: