Pages:
Author

Topic: Rent my 1.8 Mh/s - Will mine any coin for you - page 2. (Read 2858 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
if anyone is interested paying for a month then that would be the best way to do it
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
smells scammy

are you fucking kidding me? the guy offered to pay me 0.07 BTC a day to run it, I said no because I can just do that for myself and make 0.09 BTC, now GTFO troll and don't be butthurt I said no!

That's the problem, either you or buyer will get less than it can mine so why would either you or buyer be interested in doing it.

The only eventual option I could see is that buyer has full access to miner and to mine what he wants at time he wants to eventually catch some of altcoins high profitability periods.

This. I offered a little less than I would be able to mine using it, because I'd want to make a profit. But if I make a profit, you could make the same for yourself just by mining with it. So, there can't really be a mutual benefit.

Yes there is, this is a win-win for each of us.
He wants to get paid for mining, I offered him 50% of the proceeds.
I will give you 50% profits, here is the address to send my BTC's to:

1NS5Bj6PDKc7P59q9XoJEGiBgeyfXh6q8j

Please point your rig to bitminter, I will give you the rest of the info via PM.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
smells scammy

are you fucking kidding me? the guy offered to pay me 0.07 BTC a day to run it, I said no because I can just do that for myself and make 0.09 BTC, now GTFO troll and don't be butthurt I said no!

That's the problem, either you or buyer will get less than it can mine so why would either you or buyer be interested in doing it.

The only eventual option I could see is that buyer has full access to miner and to mine what he wants at time he wants to eventually catch some of altcoins high profitability periods.
1.8 MH/s I hope you mean 1.8 GH/s
smells scammy

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
smells scammy
You want to be careful unleashing that kind of hashing power - I'm not sure the network is ready for it - could be the end of bitcoin... ok I'm in 2btc per day...

lol sarcasm is always appreciated  Cool
I have a rig that isn't mining at the moment and I am looking for someone that will either pay daily or monthly for me to mine any coin of choice that they want. If you might be interested PM me and we can discuss more details

Cheers

You mean 1.8Mh/s while scrypt mining, right?

yes scrypt mining
I might be interested. Is it gonna be a deal?

yes a deal can be worked out
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
I have a rig that isn't mining at the moment and I am looking for someone that will either pay daily or monthly for me to mine any coin of choice that they want. If you might be interested PM me and we can discuss more details

Cheers

You mean 1.8Mh/s while scrypt mining, right?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You want to be careful unleashing that kind of hashing power - I'm not sure the network is ready for it - could be the end of bitcoin... ok I'm in 2btc per day...

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: