Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 85. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I found short but informative Rentberry review, you can also watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noxa5qQzU_w
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

it is the perfect time now for a decentralized rental platform. Wink
I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Rentberry has all the potential to become a widespread platform. It is planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make rental process a whole lot better.

if they manage to stay on target and the stuff done , then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. hope they succeed.

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of customers so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.

There are mot many competitors if we speak about rental market + crypto. The auctions based one Relest didn't do well as far as I remember

That's the ICO I had in mind when I heard of Rentberry for the first time. I really hope Rentberry can raise more funds. The ICO of Relest isn't really successful at all.

Imo, Rentberry's ICO will be far more successful as compared to previously related projects in real state rental, keeping in mind that they already have an existing userbase in their platform.

I agree that there are all the good reason to consider this project for an investment. Time will tell if will be the most successful
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Rentberry has all the potential to become a widespread platform. It is planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make rental process a whole lot better.

if they manage to stay on target and the stuff done , then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. hope they succeed.

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of customers so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.

There are mot many competitors if we speak about rental market + crypto. The auctions based one Relest didn't do well as far as I remember

True but its still early. Relest was just a few months ago. It takes awhile for some cryptocurrencies to get off the ground.

I don't think it is fair to compare relest and rentberry.

Relest was only making auctions for renters. Rentberyy is offering so many more. Also, it is all about execution, if there is two identical project one can get 0 the other can get millions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Rentberry has put together a short ICO guide, might be helpful for some people as it answers always recurring questions.

https://rentberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Rentberry-ICO-FAQs.pdf

Good info document. Might be good to put this in the ANN so people will find this faster.
the faqs of the project on their blog,all people should read them,maybe team must pinned up faqs on first page of this thread, they should put a real-time counter of tokens sold on their site
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do.
Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

True but its still early. Relest was just a few months ago. It takes awhile for some cryptocurrencies to get off the ground.
Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
If they publish a working product it's highly likely that the could take the lead in the rental business.
Activity: 518
I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do.
Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Rentberry has put together a short ICO guide, might be helpful for some people as it answers always recurring questions.

Good info document. Might be good to put this in the ANN so people will find this faster.

They need to put that at the top of the ANN to prevent a lot of the same questions.
Activity: 93

Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
In 2015? Really? You mean, they started to develop project in 2015 or they had working project in 2015?

Does it really make a difference? What matters is the current traffic and turnover through their website right now. Because if they were to have upgrade their current platform to a decentralized blockchained platform while having a small userbase, it is going to be a two-front war to get widespread adoption.

Talking of traffic, does anyone know how much traffic goes through their website?And How many apartments get rented thanks to their platform?

cheers!

I think this kind of information may be given by the Rentberry itself. It would be indeed very usefull to know before to invest and in particolar how much to invest Smiley

They also on the ICO website indicated that they already have 120,000 users and about 224,000 properties for rent.

Yes, but they are off the blockchain users I guess.

By the way, what are your users are thinking about going crypto? What are their feedbacks?
Activity: 686

That's the ICO I had in mind when I heard of Rentberry for the first time. I really hope Rentberry can raise more funds. The ICO of Relest isn't really successful at all.
Activity: 686

Often the fact that Icos has failed previously may be an advantage, it is necessary to learn from the mistakes made by others and extract the best possible from this, the Team seems to me to understand this advantage and this will bring many benefits, rather than innovate in a segment is to improve one who does not have a favorite to dominate him yet
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I see that your team - russian. But some of them living in USA? Where you company based?

The company is based in the USA. Their address on their website is: 201 Spear Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, CA 94105

ok, thank you 0 So, they want to start rental business from USA or where? (in which country I mean)
Activity: 434
I see that your team - russian. But some of them living in USA? Where you company based?

The company is based in the USA. Their address on their website is: 201 Spear Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, CA 94105
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This will go on with or without crypto for sure, just look at New York's properties, they have 7467 properties. Of course they're pioneers and they will experiment with blockchain
Activity: 462

With everything falling into place, Rentberry must do its best to attract more users to the platform making it much more valuable in the long run.
Indeed, the have to do a good marketing campaign to promote heir webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
hi guys!
BERRY tokens is buying throught cryptonomos.com? . i bought BERRY tokens, but how i get my tokens that i bought?
how can i withdraw it into my wallet address and waiting for listing on the future?

distribution will start after the end of the ico. you just have to wait and they will send it to your wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if its going to be easy enough to use and arrange the contract for both parties.
Pages:
Jump to: