Pages:
Author

Topic: Rentberry – Decentralized Home Rental Platform - page 15. (Read 10726 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
great project hope your token will make the world a better and richer than us, good luck dev
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
How often should I submit a form with retweets and reposts? Thank you

Hello,
It's up to you. You may fill in the form from time to time, once a week for example or by the end of token sale.

Thanks for clarification, I can see this project is in top 10 list and has great potentials, I will join this bounty program for Facebook & twitter.

Hi vrana,

Thanks for your interest. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by email to [email protected] or in Telegram chat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Hello,
It's up to you. You may fill in the form from time to time, once a week for example or by the end of token sale.

Thanks for clarification, I can see this project is in top 10 list and has great potentials, I will join this bounty program for Facebook & twitter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good luck to the project dev! Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see. Good luck in development.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
hello need whitepaper translator for indonesian

Hello,
Please,  fill in the online form and we’ll be in touch.
okey, btw where spreadsheet for see our submit form status

There is no spreadsheet available for public as far as I know. But if you want to ask for status, contact them in their Telegram group. Once I saw them sharing the contact details of someone responsible for Bounty there.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

Hello,
okey, btw where spreadsheet for see our submit form status
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Great opportunity to get even more tokens!

Hello,
I have a join this thread, but how to report weekly sir ?

Hello,
You may find all the links to online forms in the main post above.
I do not understand how we will receive a token, no wallet address to receive on the form, and no token type information on the thread.  Huh

Hi Enyonk,

You will need to be registered at Cryptonomos platform. Once you submit the online form, you must list your email address associated with the address used on Cryptonomus. Your rewards in BERRY tokens will be sent to your Cryptonomos account after the ICO.
i want to join the bounty of facebook , i want to ask you , i have to share 1 article everyday ,it's ok , but you ask me in the form to give you all my shares's links , i start today , i have to share first , then i have to fill the form ? i mean share until the end of the ICO (February 28th) , then fill the form ?
or it's weekly ?

Hello,
You would need to fill in the form. You may find all the links in the main post, at the beginning of the thread. The forms can be submitted at any time (few times during the token sale or by the end of it).

Hello,
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
dev how report weekly bounty social media need post in thread or no need post?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I have a join this thread, but how to report weekly sir ?
Activity: 56
I do not understand how we will receive a token, no wallet address to receive on the form, and no token type information on the thread.  Huh
Activity: 35

I already follow twitter , like facebook , joined telegram channel .
How to receive coin  Huh
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Activity: 84
The reward for writing a blog article - something that takes on average 8 hours - is 110 BERRYs?  Which equals $26.4 at the rate of 1 ETH = 2500 BERRYs  The bounty rewards have to be a typo given you had put aside 2% for bounties.

Activity: 812
i want to join the bounty of facebook , i want to ask you , i have to share 1 article everyday ,it's ok , but you ask me in the form to give you all my shares's links , i start today , i have to share first , then i have to fill the form ? i mean share until the end of the ICO (February 28th) , then fill the form ?
or it's weekly ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Do you have lists of bounties?
Pages:
Jump to: