Pages:
Author

Topic: [REOPENED]KnCMiner Saturn 1.7BTC=6.25GHs | 2/2 Shares Rig Arriving Tomorrow - page 2. (Read 16178 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Verified, Thanks for updating.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
donator
Activity: 164
Verified payout address. Thanks!
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
Status just turned to Shipped. Smiley Can count on hashing before the end of next week. f yeah.

*Pops bottle of champagne*

oh, btw, I opened up two of my personal shares for 1.9BTC
its on gp, and yep, switched to in progress!
They're switching a lot of orders to "in progress" to quiet people as they're already past 15 oct, but I guess further delays would be minimal. I saw it's Paypal, missed the date: July 10+?

Hopefully it'll be hashing in 4-5 days, let's just pray to God it reaches in one piece :p

Oh god, dont even say that! If it came not in one piece, I'd shit a brick. As far as hashing 4-5 days, might say a bit longer since it hasn't been shipped yet so hoping it ships out by the weekend, I'd be expecting it by Wednesday/Thursday of next week? It better be hashing by next weekend that's for sure. I'm very excited, I'm sure you all are too =D =D
They're switching a lot of orders to "in progress" to quiet people as they're already past 15 oct, but I guess further delays would be minimal. I saw it's Paypal, missed the date: July 10+?

Hopefully it'll be hashing in 4-5 days, let's just pray to God it reaches in one piece :p
What was the date and mode of payment? They're getting to it
Can they make it before their 15 Oct deadline, yet?

can only hope so...doubtful since no tracking #
We can only hope.   At least its shipping and not vaporware.
Can they make it before their 15 Oct deadline, yet?
Yeah Smiley can't wait, no tracking # yet.
Hrm, guess not but since it was posted shiunsai, I thought it was related our group buy. My bad.

What coldbreeze said.....just cous i posted the vid for the jupiter dont mean its a saturn -_- haha. news for jupiter just means obvious news for saturn.

anyways, no tracking number yet, still waiting .
Hello,
  Ofc site had been down... But hopefully we can get an update.
Good Day.
Hrm, guess not but since it was posted shiunsai, I thought it was related our group buy. My bad.
Because they're essentially same products. Mercury has 1 board, Saturn 2 and Jupiter 4. Increase on one is increase for all.
Glad I snuck in with last share.  Does this mean we  will get 12 g/hash? Considering stable at the 500.  They mention more but would have to see if it makes it to ours.   Can't wait to see those btc come in. Smiley
Didn't read what you're buying? Grin It's a saturn, not a Jupiter that is getting all the love and attention. Sats will see around 275+ gHps, that's official....so maybe more. We have to wait until reviews spring up. Keep your hopes upto 6.5 gHps.
Glad I snuck in with last share.  Does this mean we  will get 12 g/hash? Considering stable at the 500.  They mention more but would have to see if it makes it to ours.   Can't wait to see those btc come in. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: