Pages:
Author

Topic: (repaid)Need 0.014 BTC - page 2. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 03:33:10 AM
Can help you out with this loan if you cover escrow fees for holding you'r account.
+ 0.01 extra per day if loan is not repay.
I am not interested with such a high delay fees.There will be no delay in repayment.I have a past history of early repayment before the deadline.
Also i am looking for a trusted lender who can act like an escrow. I can't give escrow fess from my loan amount.

Sorry if u can't pay 0.01 if for some reason you don't pay the loan, is the fee i think is proper, if u think you would't reach the day is alright by asking for more days that could be given, let's say u got 3  free extra days, I could hold your account hence I won't be losing my 0.014 for a worthless account if If your thinking I will be keeping it.
Worthless cuz If I scam not only my account but yours gets flagged as scammer.

Let me know.
If u don't want no problems at all. I'm tryng to help you and earn some BTC too.
If you could see any free escrow is ok too.

The delay fee should be 0.001 BTC each day as every lender asked for. This is a standard amount if you want to build reputation in lending section.
if you agree i'll search for an escrow.
Activity: 420
February 26, 2017, 02:57:18 AM
Can help you out with this loan if you cover escrow fees for holding you'r account.
I am not interested with such a high delay fees.There will be no delay in repayment.I have a past history of early repayment before the deadline.
Also i am looking for a trusted lender who can act like an escrow. I can't give escrow fess from my loan amount.

Sorry if u can't pay 0.01 if for some reason you don't pay the loan, is the fee i think is proper, if u think you would't reach the day is alright by asking for more days that could be given, let's say u got 3  free extra days, I could hold your account hence I won't be losing my 0.014 for a worthless account if If your thinking I will be keeping it.
Worthless cuz If I scam not only my account but yours gets flagged as scammer.

Let me know.
If u don't want no problems at all. I'm tryng to help you and earn some BTC too.
If you could see any free escrow is ok too.
February 26, 2017, 02:52:33 AM
Activity: 420
February 26, 2017, 02:40:10 AM
February 26, 2017, 02:15:19 AM
I need 0.014 BTC loan and asking for help again.
Return will be 0.016 before 4th of march. Collateral this account.
My account is nearly senior. And  connected with many unclaimed bounty.
If you find my collateral worth,please respond and i'll send you the btc addess.
Pages:
Jump to: