Pages:
Author

Topic: Repeating of all time high has begun - page 3. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
July 03, 2019, 02:29:15 PM
It is not time yet..  I think the price of Bitcoin will surpass the highest increase in December 2017 ago in the next few years, This bullish market is only a game of Whales to attract the attention of the world in my opinion  Smiley
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
July 22, 2019, 06:21:59 PM
I also agree with you, I am very sure that Bitcoin will reach $ 5,000 again like in 2017
I think this might be possible too but after that,hopefully bitcoin price will start increasing again and maybe this time,it will reach a new ATH already.Athough there are still corrections that will surely occur on its way to its all time price high,but definitely by the end of this year we can see a very high price just like what 2017 had surprised us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 23, 2019, 01:57:31 AM
I can see the bitcoin right now is reaching more than $10k and probably this is the beginning all time high, now we are leaving the long bear market back in 2018. This year of 2019 i think this is profit year for many investors to covered their losses in previous year of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
July 19, 2019, 05:23:38 AM
Well i notice that the bitcoin is now slowly rising from the dip. O see that if it will fall it bounce back and become more higher, its value is now rising so there will be a great posibility that bitcoin will rise up high this year due to the continuous growth of its price. I think it will reach 16k to 20k usd.

That's a bounce back, and it started yesterday already and we are now close to $11,000.
Looks like the FUD is over and it's time for the hype now and hopefully the rise will continue as fast as it goes based on its trend in the previous.

I think it is more of a correction rather than a dump due to fud. Bitcoin jumped to 13000+ and i was expecting a 30 - 40 percent correction. The price touched 9100 and then bounced back to 10K+. This correction is healthy for bitcoin and altcoins as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 20, 2019, 09:53:55 AM
i looks like. bitcoin started to raise. and took a breath over 13k usd. and it will continue to its way after a while. but the question is when will the altcoins start to raise. When people shift their money to alts from bitcoin.
that's so true that I added more confidence that bitcoin will pump prices back even though this month bitcoin has started to fall but in the following month bitcoin and the market will pump back better than this month
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 19, 2019, 12:43:15 AM
Well i notice that the bitcoin is now slowly rising from the dip. O see that if it will fall it bounce back and become more higher, its value is now rising so there will be a great posibility that bitcoin will rise up high this year due to the continuous growth of its price. I think it will reach 16k to 20k usd.

That's a bounce back, and it started yesterday already and we are now close to $11,000.
Looks like the FUD is over and it's time for the hype now and hopefully the rise will continue as fast as it goes based on its trend in the previous.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
July 22, 2019, 12:05:02 PM
I also agree with you, I am very sure that Bitcoin will reach $ 5,000 again like in 2017
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 22, 2019, 10:55:15 PM
As we see bitcoin wins over all things, we recovered from 3K price, went up to 5K 6K and now we finally hit 9K and this last number is near to 10 which is a psychological factor too. We are very near to 10K and I believe we will reach this price in following days which will automatically boost positive feelings among bitcoin and crypto community. This is were further rise gets start. Well, maybe I am super positive but I think current market actions will return all time high pretty soon. Imagine, positive feelings, possibility of profitable mining, possibility of increasing profit and a lot, this all united in one can return old all time high price.
I think this time has come again.
I think we already know that bitcoin will rise at its  all time high in due time.One of the big reason why bitcoin has come back to life same as its investors  are the continous usage,support for huge ,sa adoption,mass campaign and advertisement.
Those big news about companies who showed interest in participating to this industry and government which also starting to have a mass usage of this currency around their countries affects the positive mindsets of traders and investors, also, with the additions of new traders and big players market will continue to experienced bouncing up and possibly to reached the last high or make a good break after this year.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 03, 2019, 02:08:13 PM
I am a bit nervous about the new all time high, because it simply cannot be a bullish market if BTC is adding 5k within a month and drops for 3k within the next several days. If the price would stabilise for a while, maybe it would be even better.
We added more than $5,000 USD to the price of bitcoin within a month. Yeah, we did have a short dipping of the price, but looks like we did make a very good recovery and reached back to $11,500 USD. I hope we can stay stable around this price for few weeks. Slow and steady growth of bitcoin is more appreciated than sudden jump of the price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 18, 2019, 11:00:20 PM
We are going to break the 2019 all time high over and over again each day, as long as there is no correction going around we will be lucky and will get there one day. I don't know how long it will take but I am feeling great about bitcoin right now.

We have went above 9 thousand dollars before couple weeks ago but there was a correction and the price went down and I am not gonna lie I was a bit afraid, I didn't do any changes and didn't sell anything because my strategy is only sell when it tops and I don't feel it topped just yet but it was scary and thought we would have to wait a lot longer to just get back above $11k. Now, we are above $11k easily and we are going even higher. Let's see if we can reach $15k, last time around breaking $15k was the point when we started to skyrocket to $20k.

Everything has changed on the market. Why cannot we guess that December will never now be a season of the cryptocurrencies growth? Hopefully, the bull run will happen earlier: at least there are many signs for its future coming.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
July 18, 2019, 02:58:31 PM
We are going to break the 2019 all time high over and over again each day, as long as there is no correction going around we will be lucky and will get there one day. I don't know how long it will take but I am feeling great about bitcoin right now.

We have went above 9 thousand dollars before couple weeks ago but there was a correction and the price went down and I am not gonna lie I was a bit afraid, I didn't do any changes and didn't sell anything because my strategy is only sell when it tops and I don't feel it topped just yet but it was scary and thought we would have to wait a lot longer to just get back above $11k. Now, we are above $11k easily and we are going even higher. Let's see if we can reach $15k, last time around breaking $15k was the point when we started to skyrocket to $20k.

Everything has changed on the market. Why cannot we guess that December will never now be a season of the cryptocurrencies growth? Hopefully, the bull run will happen earlier: at least there are many signs for its future coming.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
July 03, 2019, 12:22:08 PM
Even if price grow now we are still far from all time high, and i think we can reach a new ATH this year until the end of year but this will really need more money than on 2017 coming on crypto because at that time we have less supply.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
July 20, 2019, 11:08:17 AM
As we see bitcoin wins over all things, we recovered from 3K price, went up to 5K 6K and now we finally hit 9K and this last number is near to 10 which is a psychological factor too. We are very near to 10K and I believe we will reach this price in following days which will automatically boost positive feelings among bitcoin and crypto community. This is were further rise gets start. Well, maybe I am super positive but I think current market actions will return all time high pretty soon. Imagine, positive feelings, possibility of profitable mining, possibility of increasing profit and a lot, this all united in one can return old all time high price.
I think we already know that bitcoin will rise at its  all time high in due time.One of the big reason why bitcoin has come back to life same as its investors  are the continous usage,support for huge ,sa adoption,mass campaign and advertisement.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
July 19, 2019, 02:46:36 PM
Market is responding to all positive news in the market so we can expect new all time high values cross my this year end btc next price expectation is 30 thousand dollars
Yes market is very responsive and elastic when it comes to the positive trend of the value of Bitcoin. The recent rise in the market value of the coin has started a huge speculation in Bitcoin among the people out of fear of missing out and this is the reason of the positive response of the market. Make sure you have your coins when it is the all-time high price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 30, 2019, 05:08:15 PM
This bull run is most anticipated  for most of the coins which are 98 percent in downtrend in this bull market we can expect bitcoin and major alt coins may pump for around 3000 percentage like earlier
If we take into account the fact how much the cryptocurrency fell before the end of 2018, it is quite likely that prices will have to be restored, raising the level by several thousand percent.  My portfolio has such projects that lie in a deadly grip at the very bottom of the market, losing really about 3000 percent.
Activity: 630
June 30, 2019, 04:23:52 PM
In any case, each person has his own opinion and therefore Each argument has its own counterbalance.  Regarding Venezuela, I can say one thing: Maduro specifically raised the hype around the cryptocurrency in order to withdraw all the gold reserves from the country.  I watched in the news how Russian government transport planes helped him take out gold.  Everywhere there are situations that have a completely different filling under the gaze.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 03, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

I am a bit nervous about the new all time high, because it simply cannot be a bullish market if BTC is adding 5k within a month and drops for 3k within the next several days. If the price would stabilise for a while, maybe it would be even better.
Activity: 448
June 30, 2019, 02:31:00 PM
This bull run is most anticipated  for most of the coins which are 98 percent in downtrend in this bull market we can expect bitcoin and major alt coins may pump for around 3000 percentage like earlier
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
June 30, 2019, 08:18:42 AM
I'm pretty sure the new ATH will come in this year. Crypto is reaching a new phase of maturity, and with the entry of big players into the Blockchain space such as Amazon, Microsoft and Facebook we're all set for a trip to the Moon.
absolutely right and I'm also sure that this year until the coming year the crypto market will definitely go away quickly because with so many big players like Facebook and Microsoft it will help market movements to soar as they once did

They could help crypto to grow, next year facebook Libra will launch, and people now are anticipating the price will increase so they are buying bitcoin early. Although this is other crypto projects that will get in the crypto space, the effect is also positive in bitcoin and I'm hoping altcoins will have the same positive as well.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
July 22, 2019, 10:49:03 PM
The investors are likely to be more careful this time around. Back in 2017, a lot of them without adequate knowledge about cryptocurrency invested in them (close to the ATH), and in the end they ended up with huge losses. If the bull pattern is similar to what we had in 2017, these people are unlikely to pour their money in to Bitcoin one more time. The investment needs to come from some other source. It can come from the mainstream investors, but right now I am not seeing any trends.
Pages:
Jump to: