Pages:
Author

Topic: report about dice site - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 28, 2019, 04:35:32 AM
thanks guys ...this site hack my pc ...

How can a dice site hack your pc?

I echo the sentiments of other members here, you need to give us as detailed as possible regarding your accusations. What's the dice site that you played?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN
January 27, 2019, 08:39:19 PM

Can you provide proof that can backup your claims here? Judging by your recent post about primedice scamming you I will think your words shouldn't be trusted its like you are just crying because you lost some amount on money when you are expecting to win
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 27, 2019, 06:20:23 PM
How can a dice site hack your computer? I guess that this dice site is primedice?

You just posted another thread claiming that they scammed you but it seems to be okay again. I guess that this post you made was also okay for now because you haven't given any name at all and you didn't add more details on how they 'hacked' your computer.

It's too much for you if you'll put it to the interpol if the withdrawal you made was just delayed for few hours.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 12:14:17 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 24, 2019, 09:41:43 PM
Do it, but I guess you need to listen to our advise here first, especially from the experts in gambling on the law aspect.
Try to be more specific, if the site you are playing has an announcement thread in this forum, you can write in the scam accusation board with your problem on the specific site and attach the necessary proof or evidence so it will look legit.

I believe this community will help you, specially the DT who have been very constant in tagging scam websites operating in crypto.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 24, 2019, 08:56:17 PM
Care to explain the whole scenario from the very start why you want to report a dice site? if you have problems with your wins and withdrawals, have you ever contacted the support?

Reporting an establishment to the police will require you a lot of things for them to move. I haven't heard of a successful report about a complainant that reports to international police regarding this kind of issue but if there's any, I'll be happy to hear it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 05:20:58 PM
hey all guys

i want report about dice site

but with only police interpol or something like that ...

there is big big big isuus with me

please any one can guid me how to resport  ??

im live in north africa

and this site on serbia ...

so how i do ?
Pages:
Jump to: