Pages:
Author

Topic: Report scam (free of charge) and support investigations - page 2. (Read 229 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
A fraud report is of course completely free of charge for you.

If you would like to support us in our investigations, please use the following form to submit your fraud report:
https://www.cryptorensics.com/en/report-scam/

In general, I support every fight against fraud, but you have to do more here. To begin with, describe some of your investigations, from beginning to end, what you discovered and what you did with all that information. Do you pass it on to the authorities, do you file lawsuits, do you follow the whole case to the end...
You have to convince us that it is worth reporting a scam on your platform because there are so many of them that it has become just a waste of time to report without further action.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I wonder if there is a possibility to find connections between  suspected individuals for forum related matters? I might even pay lucrative amounts to figure out a few things around here. Good initiative OP, indeed.😉

You don't need to pay anything.  If you have lost money on this forum, you can join the class action.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I wonder if there is a possibility to find connections between  suspected individuals for forum related matters? I might even pay lucrative amounts to figure out a few things around here. Good initiative OP, indeed.😉
Activity: 111
Merit: 69
Alt of @hugeblack
There are already services that provide fraud reports, but what will make your service have an impact is for it to be at the top of the search lists when you search for any new services, and for you to try to filter fraud reports to ensure that they are of a high degree of reliability, and you can begin by creating a database from the data available in the forum.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can be of big help posting also in the Scam Accusations board of the forum, and it is going to be a big help too that you will list the names of the fraud that you are investigating if you are allowed to share, helps you in attracting potential complainants since they might see specific fraud investigations and they might see the ones that have wronged them. What do you exactly do anyway? I feel that you are a bit too vague about what you do, I am a bit slow on the understanding of stuff so explain it like I am still in highschool.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
Hi bitcointalk - community

If you have been the victim of fraud, you can help us to resolve your fraud case.
Data is the most important asset for our fraud investigations.
If you provide us with data on your fraud case, you can help us with our investigations.

A fraud report is of course completely free of charge for you.

If you would like to support us in our investigations, please use the following form to submit your fraud report:
https://www.cryptorensics.com/en/report-scam/

Please read the instructions for reporting fraud on the website carefully.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the contact form on the website.

Thank you for your assistance,
the entire Cryptorensics - Team
Pages:
Jump to: